LegacyGT.com

BUY the WILWOOD WRX KIT!! WOW! They Fit!!

carman493

ill have pics up this week....just so you all know...think about it...if the WRX STi brakes fit, then so would any other brake kit that fits that car or the wrx, since they are all interchangable...im sure most of you already knew this! lol

dude we all knew it...but we didn't thought about this

dang..you are a genius :lol:

anyways, how much did you pay? if u don't mind..

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

The only thing i dont like about these is that they lack dust seals. Alot of people on the WRX forums comment about these needing to be rebuilt every 10-15k. It's a great track setup but for the street I rather get somthing a little bit more maintainence free.

Actually, $2400 is a steal for 6 piston fronts and 4 piston rears. Cobb's offering is almost double that (and only 4 piston in front)

I know it's a steal, but 2400 is a looooooooooot of money as well, comparing you can get a huge power upgrade with that amount, FMIC, DP, UP, Pulleys, Pro tune, etc...

And then you will need to upgrade brakes, cause you are going to be a stupid power monster who cannot stop....

It all comes down, when you start modding, it's a galatic dark hole, no bottom, as we say!!! heheheheeheh

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

The only thing i dont like about these is that they lack dust seals. Alot of people on the WRX forums comment about these needing to be rebuilt every 10-15k. It's a great track setup but for the street I rather get somthing a little bit more maintainence free.

Maybe I'm wrong but I seem to remember that the newer 6 piston Willwoods have dustshields.I had the 4 piston versions on my WRX they had no shields and every so many miles needed a rebuild.

Rudy

Fitment, well that requires cutting of the brake shield behind the rotor, otherwise they rub....

I'll have pics up tomorrow, we were too busy today working on all the customer's cars...

Pricing..I'll have pricing for the fronts for you tomorrow...we can install them too if you like.

Mike

Archived