LegacyGT.com

Where to buy RBS stuff... who are they/him/it....

zennoodle

I see all these posts about RBS grilles, lips, etc...All of it looks good and very attractive. I tried googling RBS legacy lip and other misc searches and came up empty. I also tried searching RBS on here and since everybody is installing a ton of RBS stuff...can't find it. please help. :confused: Who is RBS? How long have they been around? etc etc...

Does RBS have a website or anything? Does WRX_LGT run RBS? I'm just trying to figure out what company is this if it indeed one. :lol: man I'm getting frustrated.

I think he's a one man band. Great service. My grill was shipped the next day after I paid his pal, Paypal.

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

^you do?

how come i've never heard about it... does he lock you in a wearhouse and make you work countless hours of overtime?

:lol: jk jk

I wonder what kind of clothes he's made to wear at the wearhouse. If he's slaving away it is probably a warehouse.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I remember seeing a post on another list where someone was claiming that we had "the right to bare arms". Yes, and we have the right to covered arms too. Just depends what the weather is like.

Don't mean to be a nut case, but I just about snorked soda through my nose when I read "locked in a wearhouse".

-Zin

06 LGT LTD GRP 5MT

07 FXT LTD OBP 4EAT

Archived