LegacyGT.com

Buy Cleansweep Here:

Legacy05GT

Woofers, Etc. is not not an authorized dealer, so the factory warranty is no longer valid if you purchase from them. Probably not in stock, either... Price does not include shipping... by the time you add that, how much did you really save? Most dealers will sell it to your for $349.00 if you ask nicely.

Best regards,

Manville Smith

JL Audio, Inc.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=2858

Finally found this link off of Froogle. $319.00.

JL Audio CL441DSP - JL Audio CleanSweep" OEM Interface / Processor

hey manville is it true that the new zr componts are not coming out for another 6 months

thanx jim

No, we have already shipped some ZR650's and will be shipping more in the next couple of weeks. The 570's and 525's might be another month or so.

thanx alot manville because the audio shop that I talked to said another six months for the zr650s and I left a down payment on two set so I have really no Idea what the hell there talking about but I will be going there tuesday to talk to them about that

Are there any authorized online retailers for the cleansweep? I'm having some trouble tracking one down in Canada and both authorized dealers in town here are a little shady.

That's not good to hear... give our Canadian Distributor a call or drop them an e-mail...

Gem-Sen

266 Applewood Cres.

Concord, Ontario L4K 4B4

Telephone: 905-660-3110

Fax: 905 660-3108

Email: sales@gemsen.com

Best regards,

Manville Smith

JL Audio, Inc.

Woofers, Etc. is not not an authorized dealer, so the factory warranty is no longer valid if you purchase from them. Probably not in stock, either... Price does not include shipping... by the time you add that, how much did you really save? Most dealers will sell it to your for $349.00 if you ask nicely.

Best regards,

Manville Smith

JL Audio, Inc.

According to WoofersEtc, the item IS in stock and has a 1 Year warranty. Shipping is $19.99. So that total is about $340.00.

I'm assuming the factory warranty for the Cleansweep is 2 years(according to JLs website), so you'll be paying about 10 bucks extra for another years warranty, so getting it from an authorized dealer sounds like a better deal.

According to WoofersEtc, the item IS in stock and has a 1 Year warranty. Shipping is $19.99. So that total is about $340.00.

I'm assuming the factory warranty for the Cleansweep is 2 years(according to JLs website), so you'll be paying about 10 bucks extra for another years warranty, so getting it from an authorized dealer sounds like a better deal.

Not to mention the fact that the unit purchased from the authorized dealer will not have been taken apart and reassembled to remove serial numbers.

Yes, really Legacy05GT... If you're lucky they didn't break it when they disassembled/reassembled it. When they strip amps of serial numbers they often don't seat the MOSFET's properly against the heat sink when they reassemble and the amps fail as a result. With woofers, they often slice spiders and reglue them... they don't care about your satisfaction... they just want to turn a quick profit while providing very low levels of service.

Besides, what good is a warranty from somebody who has no clue how to fix the product?

Archived