LegacyGT.com

BrenTuning LegacyGT.com Dyno Day Part 2

BrenTuning

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/8037955194_c0df30b6f6_c.jpg

Ok so we've been receiving request to do another one of these. We enjoy tuning days so here it is!

Location: PSI Tuning (4 Elm Street, Auburn, MA 01501). Dyno is located in the back of the building.

Time: April, 6th 2013. Tuning Starts at 10am

SPOTS ARE FULL THANKYOU EVERYONE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AT OUR NORMAL RATE PLEASE MESSAGE US

Cost: $400. This is for Dyno Tuning only - no power pulls this day.

Deposit: $100 to sales@brentuning.com on paypal. Deadline Feb, 15th

Tune List:

sigmafour (PAID)

pfoyle (PAID)

v8bait (PAID)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated Too

I am probably in... I have really no specific preference on the date at this stage. Bren - this will be to tune for meth with an AEM setup... which I haven't got yet, obviously.

Alberto says I have to do it... it's not my wishes but you know he's a bully. A meth pusher...

I'm in. 2010 LGT with Invidia TBE (already e-tuned) and RacerX TMIC (still yet to be ordered/installed). I would vote for NOT the 23rd, as that's my birthday weekend and I think I'm gonna be out of town skiing. If that's the only day that works for others, I can adjust, but 3/30, 4/6 or 4/13 would be preferable for me.

Alberto says I have to do it... it's not my wishes but you know he's a bully. A meth pusher...

He said my first hit would be free.

I'm not sure I'll be ready for that timeframe. I may have to wait for day 3. I'll look into it. Regardless, may drop by just for fun and moral support though.

I'd be interested in getting the car on the dyno. Just had Matt at wicked innovations throw a stage 1 tune on the car and it certainly has a lot more pep now.

Unfortunately this will most likely be reserved to just tuning only as posted earlier.

Everyone is more than welcome to come see what we are all about though!

Archived