LegacyGT.com

Boost gauge recommendations

Like stated it's really a matter of looks to you. Me I would be happy to have the Electronic boost gauge that fit in our Airvent that a member of the boards designed. If not just a simple OEM STI Boost gauge. Then there is some nice expensive ones like the OEM STI Cubby hole 3 gauge pack from japanparts.com. Nice but super expensive IMO.

• I Donated
want baller stuff like Defi

but can't afford it, so I got a prosport...cheap, works, looks accurate to me vs. Torque App read out, while other say it's crap...

From what I have heard, the electronic prosport is close, but I have the mechanical and it's about 3 in hg low

VEI....i have them in my cubby in red and they match the red in the radio perfectly and they function great. have tons of options including dual read out gauges so you can have two gauges with 4 different read outs. And they are cheaper than defi but build very well

Thanks for all of the input everyone. A few mentioned the 3 sti cubby one, is there a 3 door pillar style anyone has installed/pictures? I saw one on a truck the other day driving down the road and it looked pretty legit.

• 1 year later...

Archived