LegacyGT.com

Any body want to set up a meet?

wingedmoon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not mind hosting one at the beginning of next year. I would imagine that most of us have plans around the holiday season.

How many people would be interested? We could start up a list. I would not mind being thrown some weekend suggestions on days to host.

Regards,

Gary

I would not mind hosting one at the beginning of next year. I would imagine that most of us have plans around the holiday season.

How many people would be interested? We could start up a list. I would not mind being thrown some weekend suggestions on days to host.

Regards,

Gary

hey gary where u been? haven't seen you on the forums lately? btw. do you drive along hillview dr. in milpitas?

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

What about something like San Gregorio General Store or something. Lets add a drive to the meet.

Ned

That sounds like fun. The General Store is located inside of the route mentioned in the Doc Wong meet. Very scenic, and it can get a little twisty.:icon_cool

Beach Chalet to Santa Cruz is a nice drive. I swung down the coast to San Gregorio yesterday afternoon after a short day of work...and I had Stage Road ALL TO MYSELF. I had to pull over for a smoke afterwards! BTW, that skeleton holding the .50 cal. machine gun is awesome.

Archived