LegacyGT.com

bling-bling: powder-coated ssr comps

Thrasher

Nice, does the 18" wheel fit in the spare tire well? I'm thinking about getting an extra pff7 for use as a spare.

i'm curious too!

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

$125/wheel. Didn't do any labor at all- just brought the wheels to the powdercoater w/ the tires still on them. They removed the tires, did the prep work, coating, reinstalled tires, and also did a high speed wheel balancing.

Very nice - super-aggressive look. :) +51 offset, I assume?

You're definitely not stock ride-height, are you? What suspension components are you running?

The pier pictures...where on the island were you? I think I've been there before! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

+51 offset- these are the rims Tire Rack is selling. Another happy iON spring consumer- good ride, lowered enough notice. Also using jdm 20mm rear sway, and will be installing Cusco 23mm front and AVO endlinks all around. Location is my hometown, Northport, NY.

So where do you store your spare tire? At home?

The 18's too big for trunk well.

I also agree w/the polished lip being a little played. If I had known exactly how it would look, I would have had the lip coated as well. Ce la vie.

Keefe- thanks. Blue would have looked great. The other thing I had in mind was to anodize the rim deep blue, powder coat black, and have the polished part remain blue. That w/blue anodized caps and lug nuts would have been nice. Maybe next year...

I think even a cobalt blue would be unique for just the spokes.. I was thinking about doing my 17" SSRs in anodized red for the rear set and Anodized blue for the front set leaving the lip polished to match the subtle red/blue scheme I have going on both the RS and GT.
Keefe

+51 offset- these are the rims Tire Rack is selling. Another happy iON spring consumer- good ride, lowered enough notice. Also using jdm 20mm rear sway, and will be installing Cusco 23mm front and AVO endlinks all around. Location is my hometown, Northport, NY.

Northport sounds very, very familiar.... I'll have to ask my wifey where her friend's wedding took place, but I have a sneaky feeling that I've been up/over there. :)

Cool note that you're on iONs. :D I'm on GB#4, and truly do admire the stance of your vehicle. I think I'll be very happy with this choice, especially once I eventually settle on new shocks for the setup.

I am still undecided on sways - trying to first get a good feel for the car, as Keefe suggests, in "stock" format before I commit to altering her adhesion "sweet spots" with install of sway(s). :icon_tong

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived