LegacyGT.com

This is a bit embarrassing, but...my wheels are stuck

Sawzall.

And put antisieze on the hub next time.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Wat?

Not hub.

Rotor.

Put anti-sieze where the wheel contacts the rotor. Wheels won't stick, that way.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

you can try this, loosen all the lug nuts just a little, maybe only do one wheel at a time, and then go for a spirited drive until the wheel starts making noise.

just a thought.

Just doing a figure 8 in a parking lot will suffice.

I've done it. :hide:

you can try this, loosen all the lug nuts just a little, maybe only do one wheel at a time, and then go for a spirited drive until the wheel starts making noise.

just a thought.

I hope your joking lol.

Rubber mallet and try spraying some pb blaster where the wheel contacts the rotor. I always put antiseize on the rotor also like others said.

only slightly. figure 8s sound way better than a spirited drive.

but the point is you need to add enough force to loosen the wheel. and i have driven on a wheel with lug nuts i forgot to tighten and it is immediately apparent. especially if you are listening for it. so there isn't much chance you are going to foul up anything to a great degree. you just want to use enough force to break it loose. driving may be more than you need, but if you have spent all afternoon working on it, why not try.

what you can try is to loosen all your lugs half way and drive in reverse or forward real fast down the driveway adn slam on the brakes and they should pop off the hubs. when my brothers rav4 and sisters galant both with steelies had wheels stuck and once i slam on the brakes it was a non issue.. good luck

• Moderators
Don't do ANYTHING "spirited" or "fast" with your lug nuts loose, that's retarded. Just do slow, controlled figure 8's in a parking lot. You'll be safe and the wheels should come right off without falling off completely.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Archived