LegacyGT.com

Best place to buy a Momo shift knob

I bought mine for $65 plus shipping from subarugenuineparts.com.

^^What he said^^

It's basicly the Momo air race leather knob with Subaru printed on it. I remember looking to buy the non-Subaru one for my last car and couldn't find it for less than $80.

• 2 months later...
my advice is stay away from car domain..just purchased one from there to save a couple bucks over the one keefe recommended..roughly same shipping time, slightly lower price of item (1 buck maybe, and a buck or so less shipping) but what they didnt say until after i clicked submit payment was this..item to ship on april 4th..thats 6 days from now, this being 12:39 am on wednesday, its gonna ship next tuesday according to them and then take an additional 4-5 days, so roughly 2 to 2 1/2 weeks..i will update if they ship it out today or tomorrow. otherwise i think thats shady business.

in the email i just got for comfirmation, it says the item is on order from the manufacturer..ok, but they should have had some indication it was out of stock at last..so not quite as bad as it seemed, but still not as good as it could have been.

Archived