LegacyGT.com

Bennys go home!!! Staten Island gets dissed

coxx

by the mayor of Belmar no less

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07172008/news/regionalnews/si_bashing_pol_a_real_beach_bum_120292.htm

he's not wrong either :hide::lol::lol::lol:

The problem is too many people act like tough guys instead of just hangin out & having a good time. One day some roidhead juiceneck is gonna pick on a little guy that's gotten picked on one too many times. They'll be laughin till the little guy comes back & puts a bullet in the jackasses that messed with him.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Unfortunately these towns would be flat broke if not for these jackasses coming down all summer.

I used to love goin to Belmar. All the guido tough guys stayed in Seaside. Now Belmar is just as bad as Seaside was/is (I havent been to seaside in over 10 years).

Last time I was in Belmar like a month ago I saw the most ridiculous displays of idiocy from these people.

It was everyone's lucky night. Every 5 mins 2 guidos were about to fight but then it was "you're lucky my girlfriend/the cops/the bouncer/my sister/whoever is here otherwise I'd kick your ass!!!". :lol::lol::lol::lol: I heard it at least 5 times. With everyone being so lucky you'd think someone would play the lottery right? :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: clueless blondes and loud-mouthed "guidos"

about sums it up right thar

should've said "fake blondes". Everyone knows Italians don't have naturally blonde hair :lol: (ok a very small few actually do).

Guest JessterCPA

That's too funny. Kudos to him for having the balls to write that.

Lots of us NNJ'ers go to Belmar as well. F$#@ the SI'ers. Stay home. I could care less. You don't really spend any money down there anyway.

It's funny. Jersey shore towns attract lots of people, from Philly, NYC, NNJ, and even Quebec (you should see the amount of Quebec license plates in Wildwood when I go there). But the only ones that F it all up for everyone are the SI'ers.

F-U SI. Go jump off a bridge.

Guest JessterCPA
There are plenty of really nice towns to go if you do not want the club scene. Depends on what you are looking for.

even pt pleasant is a million times better. Jenks usually has some good bands playin on the weekends.

Guest JessterCPA
Yep. I was just at Pt Pleasant last weekend with my family. We had a great time. Martell's Tiki Bar is always a good spot for drinks & music also.

Yep. I was just at Pt Pleasant last weekend with my family. We had a great time. Martell's Tiki Bar is always a good spot for drinks & music also.

I love Martell's. That's how they all should be. Drinks, food, music, no tough guy BS.

Guest JessterCPA
I love Martell's. That's how they all should be. Drinks, food, music, no tough guy BS.

Right. That's what it's all about.

Right. That's what it's all about.

yep not "I would kick your ass BUT........."

^except when KTU shows up. the roidheads usually follow that station around like rats to garbage.

I like ktu :redface:

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like when they play the old school freestyle :lol:

I like when it's Goomba Johnny too. I used to listen to him driving home from work

Guest JessterCPA
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like when they play the old school freestyle :lol:

I like when it's Goomba Johnny too. I used to listen to him driving home from work

Oh god..... :spin::spin::rolleyes:

Oh god..... :spin::spin::rolleyes:

Mariaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol::lol:

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

unnnn-tzzz unnn-tzzzz

lmao.

p-p-p aa-arty...p-p-p aaaaaa-rty

your body :spin::lol:

lmao.

p-p-p aa-arty...p-p-p aaaaaa-rty

your body :spin::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest JessterCPA
That 'freestyle' music (I called it club music BITD) is just horrible. My hair metal may have sucked, but it was way better than that garbage.

That 'freestyle' music (I called it club music BITD) is just horrible. My hair metal may have sucked, but it was way better than that garbage.

diamond girrrrrrrlllll! Yo my diamond girrrrrrrrrllll

Belmar actually knocked down Belmar Playland because it was starting to become a hotspot for trouble makin teens/adults... Built some nice houses, trying to freshin up the place.. but it aint gonna happen as long as D'Jais is there... That place needs to DIAF!

Archived