LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Spec B owners

Just wanted to take this opportunity to adress an issue that I believe has reached epidemic proportion.

1. It's a spec B not a super rare Ferrari Enzo

2. You are not "elite"

3. Your suspension sucks and your wheels are heavy.

4. You don't have to put "spec B" in the title of every thread you post.

5. No one on here is impressed by the fact that you paid an extra 5k to get a 6th gear.

that is all for now.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Heightgtltd rant.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ... Spec B ...

;)

i personally find them a little better than me......i'm jealous of the bilsteins, the decal, and the 6th gear......oh and the interior...BDII, face it, they are better than us you hater.

i personally find them a little better than me......i'm jealous of the bilsteins, the decal, and the 6th gear......oh and the interior...BDII, face it, they are better than us you hater.

why pay more for shit you need to replace anyway? The bilstiens suck balls, the wheels are heavy 6th gear is siply a peice of mind.

Don't even get me started on the Si drive...

The point of this thread is to show the spec B owners that we don't give a shit that your car is a spec b.

Not that all the spec b owners are bad... most of you are though...

there goes 1 wasted minute of my life i'd never get back...

and the minute you spent scratching your butthole this morning was better spent?

or is it that you are just now realizing you overpayed?

And you spelled *address wrong

thanks Heightsgtltd.:rolleyes:

Pshhhh. Im the only one here who actually has a limited run Legacy anyway

don't forget the 5mt non limited wagon. :lol:

1. Duh...

2. Still better than you :)

3. Suspension is better than a stock GT, wheels=heavier but better looking, stock tires are much better and lower profile due to those heavy wheels.

4. spec B

5. I don't care if your impressed or not, but get the additions straight: 2007 Spec B.= Torsen rear Diff, beefier 6 sp tran (yes, it should hold more power than the 5 sp), nifty blue seats, Stablility Control with a Manual transmission. oh and standard NAV.

Granted, you can get all of #3 (and better) on a GT for just a little $$$, #5 is going to cost you significantly more (just for the Rear Diff and Trans).

Admit it, you're just jealous, and wish they made a spec B wagon.

:lol:

i love how the maturity level of this board crumbles a little more every day, youd think we were all a bunch of punk impreza owners instead of real adults. someone is in a really angry mood today, maybe needs medication.

i love how the maturity level of this board crumbles a little more every day, youd think we were all a bunch of punk impreza owners instead of real adults. someone is in a really angry mood today, maybe needs medication.

comparing the ramblings of one member to the debacle that is NASIOC is immature, unwarranted and uneducated. :rolleyes:

Spec B money is better served by adding a far better suspension and so on for that money, BUT the tranny in the Spec B IS SUPERIOR.

I didn't like the Spec B seats and the suspension was barely any better so it didn't make any sense to me, but anyone planning agressive engine mods will be served well by the tougher 6 speed tranny.

As for SI, which I have on my 2007, it's not a gimick and quite usefull. Dial in I mode for traffic jams and Sport Sharp for real fun. My buddy has a 2006 and he loves the SI on my car bigtime. It's a sweet upgrade to the Legacy and anyone who thinks otherwise is either jealous or hasn't tried it over a period of days.

Capt RB

NY

It's a sweet upgrade to the Legacy and anyone who thinks otherwise is either jealous or hasn't tried it over a period of days.

Capt RB

NY

jealous?

Are you serious?

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

someone shoot this guy.

I personally enjoyed perusing the Spec B owner profession thread a while back. After reading that I realize that me and my LGT are indeed inferior.

Spec B : Legacy GT

SRT4 : Neon

It's not a Legacy GT! It's a Spec B!!! :lol:

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

Archived