LegacyGT.com

anyone try japanparts.com ?

http://www.japanparts.com

Looks like some cool things I have never seen around on these forums.... Drink illumination, underseat lights for the rear, new wood trims, turn signal colors, etc.

I'm sure some of this stuff can be 'hacked' in (the $100 blue led for the drink holder from japan, vs $5 in parts in US)

anyone ever order?

Japanparts.com is awesome to deal with, I use them all the time. They can get more than what is listed on their site, they can get any JDM Subaru part if you provide the part number.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7871

Shipping is usually very reasonable and quick. In my experience, most small packages arrive in less than a week from placing the order.

Sphinx ordered his mud gaurds from there and had them in like 3 days cuz they were in stock.

I ordered from them also, and haven't gotten my stuff yet, but that's cuz it's not in stock. They are very responsive for a company on opposite hours, you send an email, the next day you will have a reply and the products are top notch.

Def recommended

So would the BL/BP B4 parts fit my 05 Leg GT?

The STI Springs listed on their site are VERY cheap...

Megan header,Perrin TMIC, TD06-20G,AEM CAI, Lachute DP, Avo BOV, BC Coilovers, Magnaflow catback, Hawk HPS pads, Stoptech lines, Snow WI

I like the waste spoiler for the wagon!! prices seem reasonable, wonder what shipping would be??

Send them an e-mail for a quote, they will include shipping in the quote.

:)

Guest *Jedimaster*

The wagon spoiler pic they have is of the back of a silver wagon? WTF?

And what is that dark glass thingy? Is it tint or replacement glass?

Archived