LegacyGT.com

Anyone live near La Puente, CA? I may need someone to help prototype an exhaust!

Zeus

I might need someone to meet with a vendor/manufacturer with a stock catback. They may need this along with using your car for test fitment. If your car is used for fitment, I'm sure you will get taken care of. :)

I also would suggest people use this thread to make suggestions/requests for what you want in a catback. I've already suggested a "quiet", elegant looking exhaust. Meaning this will not be for the "Fast and the Furious" crowd. No big exhaust tips, no loud assed race car sound. It, of course, will be louder than stock due to large piping used, but nothing uncivil. Do not expect outrageous "JDM" pricing!

If it works out, I'm sure vendorship will be applied for in order to make these available to the interested membership here...

That was a bad move... we (us the consumer) need the input of more members than just the "region". I have the people who will be participating in the prototyping. However, I'd rather not have to start a whole new thread just for input. Please put it back in General... retitled if it helps.

No need to PM me and post in order to criticize...one will do. :rolleyes: Had you put in the correct forum to begin with, you wouldn't need to rely on my poor judgment.

Moved to 'Turbo Powertrains'

{edited by Zeus} My PM/post was not a criticism as much as it was a request.

As I posted, I HAVE my volunteers (with in 40mins of posting) and was looking for further feed back on what the community wants. So, if it is even worth while with the sentiment here, what do you people WANT?

I'm seeing a trend here as of late... a lot of thin skins and name calling.

Who's name calling?

My PM/post was not a criticism as much as it was a request.

That was a bad move...

sorry, a PM would do if you wanted it moved somewhere else. Again....put it in the right place to begin with and you won't have to worry.

I'm old enough to be many here's father and don't waste my time with childish games.

games?

• 2 weeks later...
I might need someone to meet with a vendor/manufacturer with a stock catback. They may need this along with using your car for test fitment. If your car is used for fitment, I'm sure you will get taken care of. :)

I also would suggest people use this thread to make suggestions/requests for what you want in a catback. I've already suggested a "quiet", elegant looking exhaust. Meaning this will not be for the "Fast and the Furious" crowd. No big exhaust tips, no loud assed race car sound. It, of course, will be louder than stock due to large piping used, but nothing uncivil. Do not expect outrageous "JDM" pricing!

If it works out, I'm sure vendorship will be applied for in order to make these available to the interested membership here...

I'm 10 miles away, and i'm interested...

Your description of exhaust sound right about where I want it, and you can

gladly use my stock exhaust for fitment...

I'm the prototype car. Just as an update for everyone, I spoke with the company a couple weeks ago and discussed what I thought most LGT owners would want. The gentleman I spoke to and I felt that a more subdued tone and mature look were what most LGT owners were looking for. We also settled on a system that would be routed much like the stock system.

As Zeus mentioned, the delay stems from the fact that they did not have any of their larger, quieter mufflers in stock. All they have right now are round "fart canons" :lol: Anyways, I'll keep everyone posted as to the progress of the project.

Archived