LegacyGT.com

Anyone have a carfax subscription available?

Meltdown07

I'm looking to get back into a legacy gt. I really miss my white w/ black interior GT, but had to sell it 3 years ago to pay for my wedding. I was going to wait a bit longer (still may) but found a used legacy nearby that "looks" decent and has a decent price.

If anyone out there has a carfax subscription currently open and wouldnt mind running the VIN, I'd appreciate it. I know its a shot in the dark.

VIN- 4S3BL676054204049

Thanks!

Go Cardinals!

I got it! Thanks!

The carfax is clean of salvage and the other major issues. However, the car recently had a new turbocharger and shortblock put in. Sounds like the previous turbo ate it and the engine may have done some chewing. In the opinions of any of the experts, should I walk away?

The car is 108k miles, limited, $9,500.

Go Cardinals!

Can you find any other info on it? Private seller or dealer? if private, ask for receipts or the dealership that did the work. Call them and ask about it. If dealership, ask for all service records available.

Any modifications?

Thanks for the tip. Its a dealer car, I'm heading over there again this weekend and will see what info I can grab. It *looks* good, but I know looks can be deceiving and I dont want to buy a money pit.

EDIT: FYI- the turbo and shortblock were replaced by a Subaru dealer.

Go Cardinals!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello! I'm hoping to buy a 2007 subaru legacy for $8000....the guy got it off auction and is refusing to get me a car fax so now i'm really curious! Is anyone out there have a carfax one month unlimited? If so...4s3bl616177215135 Can't thank you enough.

See you're in San Diego area. What dealership are you dealing with? I know pretty much all the less-than-reputable ones.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Looks like you and Meltdown07 are trying to buy the same car.

I walked away from the one I posted about above, and instead bought a 2008 with 80k miles. Good luck with whatever you buy, Anna.

Go Cardinals!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking a a 2005 GT with 116,xxx miles leather and manual with a rebuild on the motor done approximately 30k ago what issues should I be on the look out for and if any body has a carfax account and can run VIN 4S3BL676656216436

I would certainly appreciate it. THey used to do it for free on post but alas no mas.

I have been looking for a gt for a while and I dont want to go off half cocked.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived