LegacyGT.com

Anyone else notice interior windows gettin' "dirty" ??

I clean all the interior glass with a good quality glass cleaner at least once a week and notice a "hazey film on the glass, especially the windshield and moonroof. No smokers in the car ... maybe the leather or something ??? Also, i notice the inside windows fog up very easily, more so than other cars I've owned .. any connection ??

I have a non bling bling and mine does the same thing. its the worse as far as foggin goes of any car i have ever owned. By FOGEX at your local auto part store. Cant explain the haze, i have no Idea what thats from.
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Guest *Jedimaster*
LOL !!! :lol::lol::lol: I use Stoners' and it f@@ked up my inspection sticker !!! Thanks for the info Dudes ...

Dude, I'm serious- it took it right off! :lol:

Man, i thought this only happened to me, the fogs building up on both sides of the windshield inside the car, it's nasty! Where could i purchase this "Stoner" you guys are talking about...i hate to wipe the inside of the windshield everytime i washes my car, i've got a big hand !

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I use Stoner's, too - mostly as it's an easy product to manage. :)

Unfortuantely, at least with my typcial driving habits (out-gassing can be affected by things like if you leave your windows up or down while driving, A/C use, etc.) and ambient conditions, I only see about a week to, max., two week's worth of effectiveness out of one application.

Keeping a good, clean, microfiber towel in your vehicle, handy access, is a great way to defeat the out-gas haze on an "as-needed" basis - just a bit of "elbow grease" to polish that crap off, and you're all set for a few days, at the very least.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

As for problems with the inside, you might be interested in this doodad: Glass Wizard (recommended by OCDetails himself :p )

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14094&page=2

i also recommend it. i got one back when i had the SVX, and it made cleaning the rear window in that car much easier - you needed to be a contortionist otherwise.

Outgassing. Stoner's does a great job, but be aware that it can and will (did for me) remove my registration sticker.

yeah this is common with new cars. the dealer confirmed this. they also said sell gm and said they have the same problem, however subie seems to be the worst. mine has been getting better. i used to have to clean the windows every week. now i can go a month.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Excessive fogging? Hazing? Never had a single issue with either - 20k miles into it. FYI-I rarely use the AC (or AUTO climate), and I always have the sucker set for 'incoming air', and never 'recirculate' (as most know, I think, recirculate will damn near always cause fogging..)

Other than that, it's once every week or so cleaning the glass when the car gets washed.

tried stoner's on my rear defroster 'cause i noticed the haze building up. it did an ok job.

i did notice that no matter how many times i wipe, streaks always come up. i'm kinda getting worried that stoner's is too good, and it's removing the adhesive end of the rear defroster. :s

Archived