LegacyGT.com

Anybody want a GT-R?

chenc544

Some guy is selling his GT-R on eBay. I guess the usually it's not my car eBay disclaimer is not necessary here. :lol:

Looks like he is in Castle Rock, I'm thinking Castle Pines area...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___2009-Nissan-GTR-Premium-Skyline-R35-Godzilla-Supercar_W0QQitemZ280272541706QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280272541706&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A7%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

:lol:

I bid on it, but I suspect the reserve is very high.

I'm guessing $85-90k...

I don't get this part:

"I am selling it for less than what i paid for it after the dealer upcharges and taxes so if you have researched the vehicle you know how much it costs to actually get one from adealer."

The buyer still gotta pay his own tax on the car based on the purchase price. You would be stupid to help the seller cover the taxes he had to pay and then pay that tax again when you register the car. I see this on car/motorcycle ads all the time and I just don't understand the sellers' logic.

I don't know, ask him :)

From his auction:

On Sep-30-08 at 16:59:05 PDT, seller added the following information:

I am selling this amazing car because i cannot afford it. I am selling it for less than what i paid for it after the dealer upcharges and taxes so if you have researched the vehicle you know how much it costs to actually get one from adealer. Any other questions email me: 2009skyline (at) gmail . c o m

was at Gerald Nissan/Subaru yesterday they have one on the floor appox. $74k didn't ask what the real price was. btw the car is much larger than i expected, looks good sort of like a GT350 on 'roids. :lol:
Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived