LegacyGT.com

another Vermont Meet, Sunday Oct. 7th (?)

NYtoVT

another meet, Sunday the 7th?

shall we start listing ideas of places now? and then vote?

1) Texas Longhorn

2) 99

3) Mexicali

4) Roques

5) Chilis

6) Al's ***

(any others?)

note: * is the number of votes.

Do we wanna meet somewhere and then cruise together to eat?

and those attending... ? that's 2 more than last meet, if we all show.

1... NYtoVT *

2... LMVT (can't)

3... Jamiesong *

4... Aczwild

5....Madscotsman

6... Groff

7... CooCoo

8... j255c (not sure)

9... BlueBaru

10. Blitz2 *

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, Al's is in the lead.

I moved Groff's original idea/ vote/ mention for Texas Longhorn (w/ the pretty bartender) and Jamiesong for (once mensioned) Al's along with my vote to Al's (since I don't care where, since I've never been to either).

Is this OK? does this make it easier?

any others wanna vote?

URGENT OFFTOPIC REQUEST: is anybody available in the next couple nights to let me borrow their front oxygen sensor for literally 5 minutes to try and diagnose my car's issue. Don't really want to buy one for $150-$200 if thats not it.

Work involved for you: meet me somewhere.

Work involved on your car done by me: remove plastic guard underneath engine, remove exhaust heat shield, unscrew o2 sensor, put in my car, start, idle, drive around block, screw in your car, install heat shield, install plastic guard, give thanks (probably in the form of a 6pack).

I'm available between 415-530 or after 915, thanks-

edit: if you have a laptop equipped with enginuity even better, no need to drive, just start the car :p and if you're name is CooCoo then you get your map downloaded at the same time too for me to start modifying :D

URGENT OFFTOPIC REQUEST: is anybody available in the next couple nights to let me borrow their front oxygen sensor for literally 5 minutes to try and diagnose my car's issue. Don't really want to buy one for $150-$200 if thats not it.

Work involved on your car done by me: remove plastic guard underneath engine, remove exhaust heat shield, unscrew o2 sensor, put in my car, start, idle, drive around block, screw in your car, install heat shield, install plastic guard, give thanks (probably in the form of a 6pack).

edit: if you have a laptop equipped with enginuity even better, no need to drive, just start the car :p and if you're name is CooCoo then you get your map downloaded at the same time too for me to start modifying :D

Hah! you just answered my pm! :lol: I'm usually still at work in that time frame, but if you wanted to drop by, you can try butchering my car and give me another ride in yours... :D Drop me a line

I can datalog something for you. PM me what to log, etc etc :)

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

it would be logging on my car, not yours. right now my afr and afr correction are bouncing between rich and lean like crazy, ecu can't keep up, and with a different sensor in there i'd be able to see if it doesn't do the same thing then its the sensor, if it does do the same thing, then on to the next diagnosis.

Arggg, I just remembered that Engenuity won't work on my new laptop (mac). My old windows laptop is back home in RI. I'll let some other people chime in. If nothing comes up I will let you borrow the sensor.
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

meh, TDC on the 13th, parents up on the 14th, out of town the weekend after that. 6 and a 1/2 doz....WHATEVER :p

got a big party at my place on the 13th. And I'm sure I'll sleep all day on the 14th!!! :lol:

let's do this weekend!

Aczwild, we'll have more meets coming up soon. this way, IF your car is not ready, we won't miss out on an opportunity to meet. And we won't be pissed at you for it. :lol:

j/k.

got a big party at my place on the 13th. And I'm sure I'll sleep all day on the 14th!!! :lol:

let's do this weekend!

Aczwild, we'll have more meets coming up soon. this way, IF your car is not ready, we won't miss out on an opportunity to meet. And we won't be pissed at you for it. :lol:

j/k.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Wise ass

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

^^^ :icon_bigg

so we ARE gonna meet this weekend (for those who can make it)!

and we are going to Al's (?).

should we meet at the same spot ( Best Buy again?) and cruise down? I like this idea. that way we have some fun and get seen.

or just meet there?

Archived