LegacyGT.com

Another new Spec B article w/ pics...

Here are some pictures about the Legacy Spec B. There was a dealer introduction in Germany and somebody made some interesting pics. [url]http://www.autohaus-roethig.de/Sonic/Subaru2005.html[/url] Also there is silver Legacy with 19" wheels (bling bling). There are 2 different 19" wheels available as a dealer option (but I'm afraid I don't really like them :roll: ) Or take a look at this thread in a german forum: [url]http://www.subaru-community.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11080&FORUM_ID=51&CAT_ID=10&Topic_Title=Eindr%FCcke+und+Bilder+von+den+neuen+2005er+Modellen&Forum_Title=Subaru+Nachrichten[/url][/url]

The wheels may look terrible, but the bumper looks great, as do the smoked-indicator headlights, which, are LHD, and should be completely compatible with US roads. E-code headlighs from germany might actually be better than the DOT versions in the US. Can Flo4Legacy tell us if there is a HID option in Germany, especially on the 3.0R Spec B? At the very least, they are the same pattern, in black housings with "black chrome" indicators, with no amber reflector. Can King Of Imports source German parts, as well as JDM?

[quote name='IwannaSportSedan']The wheels may look terrible, but the bumper looks great, as do the smoked-indicator headlights, which, are LHD, and should be completely compatible with US roads. E-code headlighs from germany might actually be better than the DOT versions in the US. Can Flo4Legacy tell us if there is a HID option in Germany, especially on the 3.0R Spec B? At the very least, they are the same pattern, in black housings with "black chrome" indicators, with no amber reflector. Can King Of Imports source German parts, as well as JDM?[/quote] But why? For the HIDs and reflectorless housings? It's your money I guess...but I'd probably do both myself and save a bundle with the same end results...

Awesome! For once I don't envy the wheels I won't get! They suck! (Of course now, we may just be doomed to actually get the same wheels... SUBARU: WHAT?! You guys always say you want the other markets wheels, we give them to you and you complain? US: Argh Subaru. Bring back the GC8) .... breathe.... Sorry , Ok I'm going back on the Prozac. -Allen

[quote name='akm3']Awesome! For once I don't envy the wheels I won't get! They suck! (Of course now, we may just be doomed to actually get the same wheels... SUBARU: WHAT?! You guys always say you want the other markets wheels, we give them to you and you complain? US: Argh Subaru. Bring back the GC8) .... breathe.... Sorry , Ok I'm going back on the Prozac. -Allen[/quote] Might I suggest Zoloft or Paxil? :lol:

[quote name='IwannaSportSedan']The wheels may look terrible, but the bumper looks great, as do the smoked-indicator headlights, which, are LHD, and should be completely compatible with US roads. E-code headlighs from germany might actually be better than the DOT versions in the US. Can Flo4Legacy tell us if there is a HID option in Germany, especially on the 3.0R Spec B? At the very least, they are the same pattern, in black housings with "black chrome" indicators, with no amber reflector. Can King Of Imports source German parts, as well as JDM?[/quote] What is "HID"??? Please explain, I am not sure about that. Xenon will come for 2006 as Subaru Germany stated. The more I look at the wheels, the less I like them. Maybe they look better in person (or should I say "in wheel"?). The other wheels that Subaru Germany offers as options are more tasteful, but expensive.

Archived