LegacyGT.com

Announcing the DLS website, and a new product that may be well suited for LGTs :)

16psibrick

hey guys,

i have been preaching DLS for a long time here, and some of you may have visited the old website and found it a bit...amateur?

well good news, DLS just launched their new website that is much easier to browse and get info.

please take a little time and check it out:

http://www.dls.se

now, a new exciting product has just came out from dls that may suit those who are looking for a hign end sound but at a relatively lower budget. this product, also will help those looking for high end sound but dont want to bother to figure out where to mount hte tweeter in your component set :)

the product is the new hgih end coaxial UX-26 from DLS. here is a pic:

http://www.dls.se/prodimg/6847-1_prod.jpg

you can go to the DLS site for more detailed picture and specs...but a quick summary:

1. this coaxial, is in essense, a cone similar to our top line Nobelium component midbass, and our latest hgih end nanoplate tweeter, combined into one. :)

2. the coaxial features a 2" voicecoil, while a little smaller thant he 3" found on the UR, iridium and the Nobelium, is still VERY large for a 6.5" speaker. the result is great powerhandling and bulletproof reliablity.

3. It has the same high end external xovers as our top end components. so no skimping there.

4. It is VERY light due to the neo motor and very small back there, this speake rwill also fit into the stock location of the LGT with minimal spacers...

5. its pretty cost effective. Final pricing i dont have as of today, but expect it to fall between the UP6 at 375 and the UR6 at 575, possibly around 500 or under. And i can tell you, there are very few speakres in that price range that sound better or is easier to mount and get good sound out of :)

if you have any questions, feel free to ask :) but throw a good 75 watts or higher on them, and i personally dont htink many other coaxials or components will sound better wtih in the price range :)

Archived