LegacyGT.com

Annapolis Subaru meet - April 28th

Ispool4u

We'd love to have you all stop by! Tons of give-aways, product demos, and lots of cool cars!

More info:

We would like to invite everyone to our 2nd annual Spring Meet / Open House! Thanks to all of our friendly Subaru supporters we had a great time last year and I hope that we can make it even bigger this year!

When:

April 28, 2007

10am - 2pm

Where:

Annapolis Subaru

149 Old Solomon's Island Rd

Annapolis, MD 21401

What:

Free Food & Beverage

*Burgers, dogs, sausages, sodas, water, chips. If you prefer veggies let me know and I will hook you up with some veggie burgers.

Part Discounts

*To be announced at a later date, deal pending. Includes OEM & aftermarket goodies!

Part & Goodie Raffles

*We have Subaru bar stools, toy cars, keychains, T-Shirts, flashlights, stickers, car care supplies, and much more!

Music!

*Our fellow Subaru junkie Boz will be our DJ this year!

Local Vendors

*We will have 'FrontGuard' here doing a demonstration for 3M paint protection films as well as 'Dents Dents Dents' will be here for paintless dent removal. If you would like to sign up for paintless dent removal please contact me for details.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j224/MissPunkJ02/IMG_0659.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/SubaruPartsGirl/IMG_0648.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/SubaruPartsGirl/IMG_0651.jpg

--Andy Juskelis

Annapolis Subaru

What's up andy, this is Zac that just bought the 05 LGT a few weeks ago. I cant attend because I work until 12:30 on saturday. But, I am trying to by a kartboy shifter w/ bushings from you guys, so can I get that discount still ;-) Cindy might be attending though

Zac

...didn't Annapolis pass some law against noise pollution...i.e. Car Stereo system and Exhaust systems...If so, Tommy and I are WAYYY WAAAYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too illegal to attend anything in Annapolis!

CRAZY KEN

Half day to play for me...I gotta work half day too!!! ;(

Haha, if they passed a law against noise then they will not be ready for what is about to happen on Saturday lol! I am not aware of such law but then again I don't live in Annapolis so I would not be the person to ask. No problems driving around yet though...

Hope to see you guys there!

Thanks,

Jackie

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Now that I have your attention, will someone please post a list of those who attended this meet/show (or just chime in if you went). I want to put together a list of those who are actually interetsed in going to shows and such.

This would be a great way to coordinate our efforts and IMO it would drum up interest. As opposed to everyone wondering who might go and just saying "Ahhhh, I don't know if I feel like it"....... That's not a good excuse.......we should get together, show a little force, trade ideas, and have some fun.

I mean...... if you're really into this type of thing, why not spend a couple of hours a month showin' off the Legalicious, scopin' "the others", and helpin' each other out with what-not?

I know I'm in. ;)

Post it up people!!!

Archived