LegacyGT.com

angel eyes on ebay?? :O

reflexion

so i was looking arnd to find some angel eyes for my legacy, i wanted to try and do the double halo mod like another member did but the cost would be around $300 or mebe less with the dc from this site. at any rate i was looking around on ebay before i started looking at this site and found the RPM and gialla angel eyes. ebay has them for like 85 w/S&H and it comes with 4 angel eyes @ 7000K. they're a lot less but im wondering why.. + they come with 4 lights :confused:. so is this a good buy or crap? btw if u wana kno wat im talkin abt jus go to ebay and type in "subaru angel eyes" (dont kno if i can post links) anyways any feedback would be appreciated :]

Looks viable - seller has pretty good satisfaction rating, given that they're almost at the 5K transactions mark....

CCFLs

Acrylic protective ring on the exterior.

Might be worth it to give this a try. Especially at the cost differential.

The only thing to worry about is if you do run into trouble. LGT.com Vendors like RPM, as we all well know, will 100% stand behind the products they sell. With eBay, there's just no guaranty.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived