LegacyGT.com

Amazing. Best interior cleaner I know of

Interior maintenance I keep up with regularly but was only vacuuming and dusting and refuse to use Armor All. I used windex once and regret doing so. Figured something had to be done. I picked up a $13 bottle of Aerospace 303 cleaner at a local 4x4 truck shop. Had to do some digging to find local.

Initially I dusted with a dusting cloth then went over with the 303 and new rag. Results were outstanding. Get your hands on this stuff.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg215/hybridetpa11/05%20Legacy%20GT/303Driver.jpg

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg215/hybridetpa11/05%20Legacy%20GT/303Dash.jpg

Glad to see others are finally using 303!

I have been using it for a few years after I used it on detailing of high-end boats...

Try using it on your tires, you'll be equally impressed and never buy tire dressing again!

I also suggest using Stoner Invisible glass...makes every other window product look like crap!

I went to http://www.303products.com/ and used the retailer search.

Awesomely enough there is no odor. I am very particular about scents and while spraying the 303 on a rag to the finished product the car smells odorless. Unlike armor all the car doesnt have fumes of chemicals and whatnot. I sprayed a handful in my hand and can only say it smells like water. Odorless.

Also there is no oily greasy finish. I threw away a bottle of armor all wipes and a full bottle of armor all. Never goin back.

Stoner glass cleaner is safe on tints I'd imagine?

Safe for tints and pretty much any coating! I first started using it when I was working for an LCD manufacturer. We produced high-end sunlight readable computer screens for military and sporting use. The optics packages for these screens had multiple layered coatings on the glass of the panel yet Stoner's never failed to clean without damaging the coatings... Also, It leaves ZERO streaks if used with a nice soft, dry towel and comes in many forms (foaming spray, wipes, pump).

They also make a windshield wand but I think thats mostly a gimmick...

Spf 40. Says 100% prevention of UV caused slow-fade with regular use.

It works especially well in restoring the appearance of UV faded fiberglass gel and many exterior plastic pieces...the rubber trim around doors, mud flaps, black exterior plastic of all kinds!

Yup, 303 is #1 for protection if you are shopping locally. It is a little spendy compared to a $2 bottle of Armor All, but the Legacy is also spendy when compared to a Hyundai, but we all know why we chose what we drive. ;) Performance counts for something.

Just be careful not to get this stuff on anything but the rubber/vinyl in your car. getting it on the glass or gauge cluster is a no no. In fact, stuff like this has been known to destroy plastic lenses, so definitely just spray your towel first and then wipe areas near materials you don't want it on. And use it like crazy on rubber and plastics. It protects like a champ. It keeps your car looking like new and helps retain its value. I know people say that a car isn't really an investment, but the way I look at it I want to get as much money out of it someday when I sell it, so keeping it looking like new helps protect the money I've put into it. I won't get more than I paid for the car, but I'll be damned if someone finds a reason to talk me down on the price because they feel it isn't in the condition they would expect it to be in. ;) Products like 303 are absolutely essential in protecting the value of your vehicles.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

What do you guys use to remove the brown color from the tires? I've usually used Bleche-Wite Whitewall cleaner but now I'm looking for superior products to replace em with. Let's get ready for spring sunshine!

First off, the brown stuff is caused by that foamy tire shine most of the time. I use Eagle 1 Wet and never have a problem with browning tires, but it happens all the time with the foaming ones. The way i get it cleaned off is with some elbow grease sometimes. If it doesn't come off with something like Eagle One A2Z (wheel/tire cleaner) then the time has come to get a tire brush and start scrubbing. The Eagle 1 product should do the trick for you.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Glad I found this thread. The subie needs some serious spring cleaning after a rough midwest winter. I hate that glossy film that Armor-all leaves and was looking for something a little different. I found a local Spa and Hot Tub shop that carries the 303 oddly enough. I'll have to double check that its the right stuff, I know 303 has a couple different products.

...Might pick up some Eagle1 while I'm at it!

What do you guys use to remove the brown color from the tires? I've usually used Bleche-Wite Whitewall cleaner but now I'm looking for superior products to replace em with. Let's get ready for spring sunshine!

If you can find a place that has steam cleaner, ie hot high pressure gun (most truck shops will have it), pay them $5-10 to have then spray down your sidewalls (and whatever else is oil).

Best part is NO chemicals, just water and the brown stuff washes away....and oh yeah, NO ELBOW GREASE! :lol:

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

Most times elbow grease removes the brown from my wheels but I was looking for a spray and clean application. Sounds lazy, but hey, figured shaving time off my hour+ car washes would be nice.

Ive never been much a wheel dressing kinda guy as Seattle weather is often rainy and wet. I like the idea of 303 as a dressing cause I don't see coming off in the rain and spraying my car.

does this stuff take stains out of the carpet?

Not even close. In fact, this isn't really much of a cleaner. It is just a vinyl and rubber protectant. For carpet cleaning tasks I would look for something specifically for upholstery and caprets. Prestone has a great one. Tuff Stuff works great too.

OCDETAILS BLOG

AMAZING stuff! i have been using it for over a decade. I love the matte finish instead of the high gloss with other solutions. also it seems to repel dust and not act as a magnet. use it on the weather stripping and under the hood also. never tried it on the tires however, may be this season. good find!

Personally, Einszett Gummi Pflege works a lot better than 303 on trimming around doors and such. A bit spendy and most likely only available online for you, but well worth it.

Every one I have shown 303 to has converted.

Personally, Einszett Gummi Pflege works a lot better than 303 on trimming around doors and such. A bit spendy and most likely only available online for you, but well worth it.

Every one I have shown 303 to has converted.

I will second that one. Gummi Pflege is incredible stuff and will convert anyone who uses it. However, 303 is usually what I recommend because it is available locally and isn't quite as spendy. To be honest, the difference between Gummi Pflege and 303 is marginal enough that unless you are putting in a big order and want to throw some Einszett in with it, you are almost better off just getting the 303.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived