LegacyGT.com

All-Girl Car Meet Sunday February 11 @ Infineon

4S-TURBO

UPDATED INFO FOR THE MEET

What: All-Girl Car Meet

Date: Sunday, February 11th, 2007

Time: Get there at 11am if you want to drive in the Parade Laps!

Price: $10 admission

Hey there everyone! I talked to Jerry who organizes the NASA Racing events and they couldn't let us get in for free BUT, they offered to let us drive in the Parade Laps!

The laps start at 12:10pm on Sunday, so if you'd like to take part, please arrive at the track by 11am! You don't need a helmet or anything special. Make sure you have gas in your tank.

Everyone will need to be on their best behavior and follow the instructions given before we go to the pre-grid. NO racing, hanging back, burning tires, etc. Just a few chill trips around our great local track! Then we can re-group in our parking lot.

infineon_map.jpg.a10932f088e59c3880e041b70858be0b.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, 14 replies and not a single female among them? This is worse than i-club... :lol:

I am on the east coast, can't make it. My LGT won't fit in the overhead. So you got one Female reply.

:lol:

The guys are just intrigued that women could enjoy cars as much as them:lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Don't tell me you do Baja, I will be sooooo jealous!!!!!

Nope, the pic was taken on the Super Special Stage at the Laughlin Rally in 05. :icon_wink We had the privilege of doing a parade lap there after running the Magellan GPS Rally.

Archived