LegacyGT.com

advise needed +40 or +38

SpecBGuy

Nasioc is having a GB sale on Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5 from 2 different vendors one with +40 and other +38 offsets. i want the +38 since its coming in black:wub: which i want and +40 is in silver which i can powder coat but not really:redface:

im dropped on ion springs but thinking of going Swifts to go little lower. which offset do you guys recommend or would you get?

thanks

mike

Nasioc is having a GB sale on Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5 from 2 different vendors one with +40 and other +38 offsets. i want the +38 since its coming in black:wub: which i want and +40 is in silver which i can powder coat but not really:redface:

im dropped on ion springs but thinking of going Swifts to go little lower. which offset do you guys recommend or would you get?

thanks

mike

+40 im sure isnt that bad, but +38 on a 9.5 is kinda flushed and rubbed. I have the +38 on a 18x9.5 setup on my 2010 lgt. It needed few mods but i love the very aggresive look. We go aggresive here in l.a even if the roads are f#@$% up. Lol

Im not sure about ion springs but i had swifts on my prev car and its a lot higher.

2010+ lgt have wider fenders so 9.5 is a great fit imo but for 05-09 i want the flush look but also having second thoughts. what was your previous car lgt? ions arent really low just good decent drop.

is +40 and +38 really a big difference?

I'm running 18x19.5 rota grids +38 offset. I'm running cobb springs. I have a slight roll on my fenders I would need more of a roll if I lower it more or ran wider tires. I'm running 225 40 18 tires so there extremly stretched. Its a real agressive look. I would 38 over 40 it fits really well.

2010+ lgt have wider fenders so 9.5 is a great fit imo but for 05-09 i want the flush look but also having second thoughts. what was your previous car lgt? ions arent really low just good decent drop.

is +40 and +38 really a big difference?

roll and slightly pull front fender

run 225/40/18

get the 18x9.5 +38

done

I'm running 18x19.5 rota grids +38 offset. I'm running cobb springs. I have a slight roll on my fenders I would need more of a roll if I lower it more or ran wider tires. I'm running 225 40 18 tires so there extremly stretched. Its a real agressive look. I would 38 over 40 it fits really well.

wow is that a 18wheeler truck size :) i really wanted rota grids but its a long wait for the color i want

roll and slightly pull front fender

run 225/40/18

get the 18x9.5 +38

done

i was waiting on your reply to see what you say.. do i need to get stretched tires arent any tires that fit?

why not +40 is it hard to find tires or something it seems like good amount of flush to me.. sonic motor is selling +40 for few 100 cheaper so im debating

the 2mm doesn't make any difference

however the 9.5 +38 was very close to my coils on the inside

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/blackrms13/lgt/IMG_0757.jpg

If you want to buy something from Sonic Motor, hit up Andrew and say I sent you...

dam did you have any trouble making turns? im thinking of just getting +40 from sonic motors and coat them black if they come in silver which will be about the same price as the other vendor GB in black going on right now. ill talk to andrew once they give me final detail on the wheels.. thanks

once you put the wheels on, there won't be any more "play" between the rim lip and the coils

everything should be fixed, even if you adjust camber

Sonic Motor just became a vendor for Enkei, which I think is why they are running the group buy.

Here are my grids with springs. Going to opt for coils pretty soon though rides a bit high for the stretched tires.

wow they do seems high.. what springs do you have on? i know its the look to get some stretched tires but why not just put on tires that fit w/o stretch?

I have stockies on right now

new wheels goes on either this weekend or next weekend

what wheels did you get?

Archived