LegacyGT.com

ACC Issue

dombek2k7

Opened my door to go to work, notice where it shows the weather temp mpg etc. etc. it says: ACC and my passanger airbag light in on..... Got to work, locked the door shut the door peaked in an noticed the ACC now says ERR.... Any idea??

so the issues continue to stack up. NOW i can be have my car off an turn my blinker, lights, whipers on!

Now, i have a system wired up to the stock head unit, I KNOW its not that that. Boost gauge wired up to my clock.... Really dont think its that..... a turbo timer wired up but still doesnt turn on or keep my car running... Could be the problem.

The night before my post I was moving my some stuff to my new condo, an my girlfriend pushed the pass. seat forward very quickly an rough... an then i was goofing off with turning the dimmer up an down... now all these problems...

With all my add ons i know subaru will give me shit an blame me for it... anyone got any idea??

You have something giving that ish juice. there could be a cross somewhere in your wiring. turbo timer could be an issue definitely since all the goodies that power that stuff are all in the column.

ok ill unhook the t.timer an go from there.. still dont know why the passage airbag light is on... called long subaru and they said "check under the seat maybe something is effecting the wiring... NOTHING under my seat, but i do feel like theres a plug undone but dont know if thats normal or not..

• 2 months later...
never found the answer. It stoped for about a month or so, and yesterday i was travelling @ 75 down the highway with my cruise set and my speedo went to 0, then back up to 75 an then down to 0 without me steping on the brake. an now i have an sp er message and none of my electronics work, my car is not giving me and mph average, or how many miles to empty. an now err an acc are popping back up when i turn my car off. Im guess my speed senor went thats why my needle is not moving but my rpms are... anyone no where the speed sensor is??

well. im not having any of those issue, mine will keep the turn signals active if the cars off, funny thing is if i throw it in reverse it shuts that relay down and you can hear it click off, however as for the speed sensor, because its AWD and has ABS you have a wheel speed sensor at the back of every wheel, BUT. because its japanese and they love to complicate things im almost willing to bet you have another speed sensor somewhere near the tail end of the transmission. itd be right near the output shaft if it does exist.

• 3 months later...
its the TPMS harness under the drivers seat all 05 and early 06 models had it. theres a tsb write up on how to fix this but i urge you to doit quickly. i sat on mine and it ended up taking out my spedometer and now my powerseats dont work so i cant get the seat out to pull the carpet back. my guess is that theres something draining water into the floor pan on these cars. from what ive seen theres a great deal of water under my carpet and i have yet to find where its coming from. does everyone experienceing this have a sunroof?

• 3 weeks later...
okay, so im finally attacking this problem! an like previous people have said... dont wait cause it will start taking other things out... i pulled my seat., and the carpet... and i have a swimming pool under my seat. so for everyone that doesnt have time to hand wash you car.... MAKE TIME!!! STAY OUT OF CAR WASHES!!!!!!!! or you will have this problem

Archived