LegacyGT.com

Who wants to contribute to the "tw$t3d needs an AP fund"

so an IS300 pulled up next to me at a red light....

3 times and i whooped him all 3 times. I know it wasnt much of a competition B

UT he did get a lead on me from 0-20mph (he had a MT and i have a EAT)

So i guess an AP will solve it. Your contributions are welcome...checks MO and Paypals accepted. PM me for details.

I should have gotten the 5MT...i wanted to!!! (my brother didnt)

Well this is really his car...so i guess he should be allowed to choose the tranny type.

Ah well when the 06 LGT comes out and the Pilot gets traded...I will get a 5MT dammit. My car my choice of tranny LOL

Make a webpage for donations. lol I actually had a stranger donate on mine. Its amazing what you get when you ask for it. ;)

D00d ur son is what i was as a baby

chubby and cute....man my face was always red cuz them older folks thought it was fun to pinch my cheeks LOL...bastages!!!

The page is a good idea LOL

I got a couple of rich cousins that would'nt mind helping my 'AP' cause LOL

AM I reading this wrong; you did beat him right?? What is the problem here?

he did get a slight jump on me everytime 0-20mph but then it was all me baby......and i'm a bit upset about it LOL....damn 5EAT:lol:

I got a couple of rich cousins that would'nt mind helping my 'AP' cause LOL

Point them toward that Ice Cream page while you are at it. :cool:

I don't know where that boy gets his looks from. His mom and I are both tall skinny suckers. He is walking around now and hopefully will work it off.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Point them toward that Ice Cream page while you are at it. :cool:

I don't know where that boy gets his looks from. His mom and I are both tall skinny suckers. He is walking around now and hopefully will work it off.

Nah thats just a healthy baby for ya.

natures way of making sure that the baby grows fine even if it has to go thro a period of poor nutrition.

U sure the baby is nto stealing any of that "ice-cream" of yours?? :lol:

On another note can you list what products/tools you use for detailing.

On the inside my all time favorite is "STP Son of a gun" for vinly/plastic.

It smells a bit but the shine is so much better than Armor All or any other brand out there.

Another question is: How often does a vehicle need polishing if it resides in the snow belt. What about 05 LGT, should i wait a year or so before i polish it?

Also what polish and is there anything wrong with just using good old elbow effort over a power tool?

Thx

Where is that detailing forum when we need it....? lol

I'll PM you with that info. If good info is going to get buried in a thread then it might as well be a PM. :)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Another casualty-excellent-Will some one please tell me what LOL means. I am not kidding-Is there a glossary somewhere in this forum of all these abbreviations????????? I feel out of it.

This is not my beautiful car.

Make a webpage for donations. lol I actually had a stranger donate on mine. Its amazing what you get when you ask for it. ;)

This is a great idea. I am getting married next year.....we don't need gifts for us or the house from anyone, but it's too rude to say 'cash please'. We are going to set-up a website where people can paypal us towards the cost of the honeymoon (or mail us checks if they don't get the paypal thing). That way, it's not being rude.

Agreed^^......I was only playing with the paypal buttons to learn how to set them up for a retail site for a friend...people donated, so I ran with it....freak'n awesome. People are crazy..but I love um :lol:

www.pimpmyauto.com (in the "sponsor me")

Did you do any power-braking or just punch it from idle?

i kinda understand the power braking concept but i didnt do that....just punch from idle while this IS bastage had it revvin high and a short chirp of the rear wheels before launch.........wah i should have gotten the 5MT

someone wanna explain the power braking with 5EAT in sport-shift mode???

just stomp on the brake with the left foot and the gas with the right and rev till 3k and then let go the brake??? am i way off???

will the turbo kick in without any load??? or is the power braking generating the load???

Archived