LegacyGT.com

2nd Gen Paint / Vinyl / Etc.

Has anyone ever tried a at home paint job?? I'm thinking about trying it cause it would be way cheaper. Plus my grandpa use to do it and would help me out a bit. But was just wondering if anyone has tried??

Not like caned spraypaint and just sanding it down. I mean professional grade paint. Just at home.

Thanks for any input. Jaryd

Just going to get ride of the two tone.. So it'll be solid Sapphira blue that way i dont have to do any big things like door jambs and stuff. Just gotta tape everything up. I will fix any and all dents and things like that and will also fix some scratch's it has but it shouldn't be that hard right??? lol

i paint all my stuff at home. right in my garage actually. if you have a clean garage to do it in, it's fairly easy. however if you want to paint it yourself, i would suggest practicing on a junk piece of metal. if you try to do your first paint job on your car you'll have more runs and metallic slides than you would believe.

• I Donated
crown vic? haha bring it to Atlanta when you get ready to sell it. It will sell for 4x what you paid for it in less then a week probably. I'm not going to be racist and explain why it will sell fast lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
buy a honda now!!

Buying a Honda violates Section 1 Paragraph 1 of the Rice Rules

"One shall be in violation of Rice Rules if they willingly purchase any vehicle made by Honda. Furthermore, the violation increases if some body panels, or the entire vehicle is painted primer grey. Those found guilty of this will be called a "ricer""

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived