LegacyGT.com

2015 legacy MT

njrick

Any Canadians out there lucky enough to try the 2015 legacy mt? What are your thoughts?

For my fellow Americans, do you think there's any chance the MT will ever be available down here? Or at least a sportier trim level?

For my fellow Americans, do you think there's any chance the MT will ever be available down here? Or at least a sportier trim level?

Their is a chance that Subaru will offer a MT when the have more production caapacity. (Indiana plant expansion & kicking the Camry out in 2016). However, Subaru may just never make any another MT legacy/outback.

Their is a chance that Subaru will offer a MT when the have more production caapacity. (Indiana plant expansion & kicking the Camry out in 2016). However, Subaru may just never make any another MT legacy/outback.

Are you speculating? They're kicking out Camry to build Imprezzas, no?

Are you speculating? They're kicking out Camry to build Imprezzas, no?

Yes I am speculating. SOA is also doing an expansion in addition to kicking out the Camry. Camry production capacity is about 100,000 cars; Imprezza sales are mids 50,000. The Camry vacacy and expansion should alleviate the production demands.

Archived