LegacyGT.com

2 Months and cars wrecked

like the topic says. the lgt got wrecked today, got rear ended and shoved into a bus.

the bus and i were at a stand still so the guy that hit me was at fault and got the ticket.

im pissed, why the hell did he have to go and mess up my new car.

goin to try and find a place to host some pics of the car, ill post them as soon as i can. gotta head to the body shop now and snap a couple so i can have them for insurance.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Sorry to hear, fellow Ohioan. :(

Best wishes for getting her back on the road, 100%, soon!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Very sorry to hear that...

I am sure you are ok, if it doesn't get totalled (even if it does - try a buy back and fix it with more mods!! heeheheheehhe)...

Good luck with insurance and repair/new one purchase.

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Wow everyone has been getting hit from behind lately... myself included... I also read that I was not the only one who's attacker was uninsured....

It's been a pretty miserable situation for the last couple weeks... hope the individual at fault in your case actually has insurance...

Hello consumer. And I say unto you, please use exact change.

This is my shark.

Thx for the concern. im ok, still a bit shakin but going to go to a doctor tomorrow to make sure. the hood/all 4 quarter panels/both bumpers/radiator/air box/right headlight/front grill are all messed up that i can see. the body shop is going to rip it apart today and let me/insurance know the full extent.(the other driver was insured, by the same company as me (nationwide)) So i guess they will end up paying themselves/bodyshop for the damages.

going to post pics later on tonight when i get back from class. funny thing is though that suby builds one hell of a car. the car fired up after i got hit, had to drive it up onto the roll back truck.

only way i can look it and not be pissed or depressed that my 2 month old car is mess up is that everything happens for a reason.

so much for going back to the track to get stage 2 times.

My Garage

Just a couple days after buying my LGT, I was in heavy traffic when several cars crashed into each other. I escaped without incident, because (a) I was alert and wasn't tailgating; (b) the person behind me was alert and wasn't tailgating (thank you!); © people to the sides of me elected not to swerve in my direction (again, thank you!).

Sorry about your situation.

You know they really should total it and the only thing that could cover your pain and suffering and loss would be a spec.b icon_biggrin.gif

I like your style. Someone can rear end me as long as I get a spec b!

airbags go off? If so its a good chance of getting totaled.

Particularly those big fluffy side airbags.

well, after posting the last time i went off to class and started feeling real bad. went to the hospital and ended up having a concusion. i got put through a bunch of xrays, mris, blood work. ended up spending wednesday night, thursday, and friday in the hospital.

air bags didnt go off. the autobody shop seems to know their stuff, i told them about the mods and they said they would take a look and check for any dmg so they could replace if needed.

going to post pics in a bit.

steve dont make me embarrass you and leave you in my dust, we all know that old age is catching up with you, cant clutch and shift as fast as you think you can

My Garage

Archived