LegacyGT.com

08 -14 wrx shift boot fitting 4th legacy

Ho, you didn't affend anyone, it's just that I thought they look gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Just think of what other people will think when they look and see that in your car...is that what you want people thinking about you...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Ho, you didn't affend anyone, it's just that I thought they look gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Just think of what other people will think when they look and see that in your car...is that what you want people thinking about you...

Theft deterrent....

wow, all of the hate! :lol: everyone is different.. everyone has different opinions and taste. all i asked was a simple question. no need to catch feelings.

For what it's worth, I kinda like the digi camo.

These are made to fit over your existing leather boot. I imagine it's just a fairly cheap cloth material -- four panels sewed together. I bet you could make it yourself if you have a sewing machine. that way you can choose your own materials.

clearly, i dont mind what people think of me, i put stuff on my car cause i like it and its me. its my car for a reason. I just dont put stuff on there cause i will get the respect of my legacy peers. I respect people and their cars no matter what i might feel about a certain thing. And even if i dont like it, i'll probably just say "its not my style".

im just sayin' yall stop the hate.

back on subject, i said i was thinking about it... not actually going to get one lol

For what it's worth, I kinda like the digi camo.

These are made to fit over your existing leather boot. I imagine it's just a fairly cheap cloth material -- four panels sewed together. I bet you could make it yourself if you have a sewing machine. that way you can choose your own materials.

yeahh.. thats true... i do like the Jpm coachworks stuff also... it seems like they use premium materials. :cool:

If you want some legit classy goods, come check out the redlinegoods group buy thread. He's getting us a big discount on custom leather/alcantara. Or if you want something more ricey he has bride material printed with the logo

I've had a Redlinegoods boot and it isn't even close to JPM Coackworks quality or materials. For a while Redlinegoods was selling Alcantara-like material.

hmm I feel like that price is pretty steep. you can go to salvation army and get a good quality shirt with some crazy pattern for like $3 and I imagine that a needle and thread is crazy cheap. ya know what, im gonna try to make a shift boot tomorrow.

Archived