LegacyGT.com

06' sti up pipe gain

ct03si

shut up what i want to know is will the sti up be any better than the factory legacy up. i don't know how this 05-06 crap got thrown in the bunch, i just stated that i could obtain an 06 sti up pipe

Pesky noob.

I have already suggested you search a little bit, also would suggest to chill out a bit.

Any catless uppipe helps as it frees up exhaust. There is nothing special about 06 sti uppipe. It's same as 04-05 sti uppipe, as well as 06 wrx one. All catless. Most aftermarket ones are good, too. The only issue is solid pipe vs. flex one (like sti). Opinions are divided. Does not matter as long as you don't have any leaks.

Pesky noob.

I have already suggested you search a little bit, also would suggest to chill out a bit.

Any catless uppipe helps as it frees up exhaust. There is nothing special about 06 sti uppipe. It's same as 04-05 sti uppipe, as well as 06 wrx one. All catless. Most aftermarket ones are good, too. The only issue is solid pipe vs. flex one (like sti). Opinions are divided. Does not matter as long as you don't have any leaks.

yeah, let's be a dick to someone and call them "pesky" when they get tired of it :icon_roll

I suggest you chill out to the noobs.

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

Pesky noob.

Hasn't he been a member almost 4 months longer than you?

but at least unclemat knows how to use punctuation/capitalization.

I mean, do you like reading this?

we're hungry but Bob didn't answer he was unconscious they were driving through a mine field with an unconscious driver a little while later Bob woke up and found a big pile of burnt stuff all around him with several dead people lying around too there was only one possible explanation for all of this that Bob could come up with someone must have kidnapped Bob and put him in a burnt graveyard he didn't know where he was so in order to find out he looked for a pay phone and when he found one he broke it open and looked at the name of the country that was on all of the quarters imagine his surprise when he found out that he was in both Canada and America at the same time not knowing which direction he was supposed to go in in order to arrive at arkansas bob thought that it would be best if he asked for directions so he went up to the attendant at a nearby gas station and said Excuse me

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

-first off im definately not a noob i just don't post on this forum eight million times a day like some of you i come here to try and get my needed info and sometimes help other people out who have questions and than i leave.

-second i have yet to use a single capital letter in this entire post due to the fact that i don't give a shit, is this being graded by the hogg school of hack and whack assholes?

-and last i asked a simple f@#$ing question because i couldnt find the answer i was looking for when (i did a search). and than it was misunderstood and picked apart just for the hell of it, you guys are amazing.

btw: i found the answer i was looking for by asking a friend from work so screw it, i give up

-first off im definately not a noob i just don't post on this forum eight million times a day like some of you i come here to try and get my needed info and sometimes help other people out who have questions and than i leave.

-second i have yet to use a single capital letter in this entire post due to the fact that i don't give a shit, is this being graded by the hogg school of hack and whack assholes?

-and last i asked a simple f@#$ing question because i couldnt find the answer i was looking for when (i did a search). and than it was misunderstood and picked apart just for the hell of it, you guys are amazing.

btw: i found the answer i was looking for by asking a friend from work so screw it, i give up

You have no sense of humor, and too dimwited to recognize some sarcasm and so primitive that you cannot form sentence not only with capital letters but also without an expletive.

Go and cuss somewhere else, vulgar noob.

dude, that post wasn't necessary....there are people here that have your back...don't give up on this site bc these asshats....the answer was posted in here too

I think you belong to nasioc. Take your friend there, as well, please.

Dudes let's chill.

The guy was asking for simple objective information on an upgrade to his LGT and some people just dumped on him.

Sarcasm doens't come across very well in print, unless you know the writer and the context.

So, how much can you gain with an up-pipe swap?

Archived