LegacyGT.com

What are 05 GT's going for around here?

isuace

Anybody know?

I'm doing the math and seeing if it is even financially possible for me to try to sell mine. So far from my research I should be asking between $12k-$20k:spin:

It's an 05 ABP with just under 50k miles, no mods to the engine just lowering springs and Koni's. 5MT. And got new tires this spring.

Any thoughts, actual instances of people actually buying or selling?

Oh, the reason I am thinking about selling is I want to try to buy a house next year and I want to drop my monthly expenses. I currently have a jeep, and have been riding my motorcycle the majority of the time this summer. I can drive the jeep this fall/winter until I can find a more economical daily driver.

That guy says he wants a Limited, which I don't have.

I guess I will just get some regular maintenance done on it and post it for sale. Worst that would happen is people would tell me I'm asking too much and I would keep it. I will prob list it for 1-1.5k less than I owe on it anyway.

What's the problem with the Megans?

not to thread jack...

I'm just worried that I will run into a problem with them - lately there are so many posts about people having problems with their LGT specific co's I'm nervous that I won't even get 10/20k out of them before rebuilds are necessary, (especially now that my main roads I travel to/from work are going to be under construction...)

They are sitting in my garage until I can muster up the balls to install them, or try a different route with suspension - I just don't have the time to have something go wrong with them, and be car-less for a week or so - nor do I have the necessary equipment to fix something if it goes wrong. I haven't seen any complaints about the OB co's, and I didn't see any complaints about the LGT specific ones until about 2-3 weeks ago (about 3 weeks after i purchased mine) - seems alot of people are running into noise & build quality problems after about 20k miles on them. BJ has said they can take about 40-45k before a rebuild is necessary, from the complaints it seems that interval is alot shorter than I thought/read when I purchased mine... So i'm not too sure about what to do for suspension at the moment, so I'm just rocking the cusco sways and don't know if I am going to re-sell them [megans] and try a different route. (either tarmacs or JDM struts/spring combo). I just would rather run a different suspension if I'm going to have to worry about them instead of enjoying them. Ha, Art you should know by now that i'm a worrier!! :lol:

brian

I wish...I was just dreaming! Anyone want to pitch in a couple $K to help me buy his car? I'll give you rides if you need them.... or you can borrow the 4Runner?

Anyone.... bueller....bueller? :lol:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived