LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are you looking to get for it?

By the way, I already posted in this thread, but.. My name is Tyler, I'm from Clemson and a part of the Clemson Sports Car Club. I'm new to the Legacy scene (just picked up an 05 with 57k miles, was stock). The Sports Car Club is having a car show / autocross in Greenville -it would be awesome to meet some of you guys there!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/april-20-clemson-motorsports-festival-greenville-sc-201957.html

Thanks for the info!

I am there!

My unit is down that way. Across from the Anderson mall, the Martin Luther King Jr. side.

Right off Clemson Boulevard.

I'm down there once a month for drill

Haven't had a chance to truly push it, because of snow/ice/rain, but the drive up here has never been so smooth. In fact it road like a dream...minus the seats, I had forgotten how uncomfortable they are for road trips. I'll most likely take her out today and test her out on the great curves/hills they have up here.
:yeahthat:

Thanks for the info!

I am there!

My unit is down that way. Across from the Anderson mall, the Martin Luther King Jr. side.

Right off Clemson Boulevard.

I'm down there once a month for drill

Awesome, would love to see you there.

If enough people from a club pre-register (10 I think) you can get parking together and space to set up a tent. Otherwise if you all just roll in at the same time the parkers can get you together. I'll probably be autocrossing my car :D

Edited by uncle humjaba

Any Subaru dealer techs on here?

Long story short, I cannot log WOT. I've tried vagcom, bought a new Tactrix 2.0 and tried both SDcard logging and RR. Nothing! Tactrix seems to beleive that my ecu, for whatever reason, doesn't have the bandwith to send data to the OBD at WOT over 3K. I am thinking about purchasing a new ECU but I need someone with access to the SSM to program the immobilizer. Any help woulb be greatly appreciated (and compensated)

Well - you know where I was today... :). Thanks for the assist too. Much appreciate the help.

BTW - I may not sell the Perrin Rear Adjustable Lower Links. I've had some clacking from the rear on turns, and unless I missed something, with the WL Toe and Camber arms in place, that clacking is gone. Will put it more to the test tomorrow after the alignment to be sure, but for now, the Perrin's seem like the culprit. And even without the alignment, the car just feels so much more planted, so I would tentatively say that this should be on your "to-do" list.

Edited by SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -