LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm Civic. Was that a court imposed punishment to sell your Legacy and get into that?

of course you miss it... so come back, get a GT this time!

I got the Civic because I needed a much cheaper car since I was unemployed and in college...

But I just moved back to cape because of a really nice job and will be getting a new car soon and actually really considering a GT because I loved my 2.5i so much

• 3 weeks later...
Weymouth here. Where should I go to get my windows tinted?

I'm Weymouth as well. There's a shop on the corner of Rt 18 (Main St) and Middle St across from a Sunoco I believe it is... or some other Gas Station. Diagonal from the Cumbys. Not sure on the prices though. And welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Just drove an 05 GT Limited home tonight.

Ain't scared to turn a wrench (my 1st joy was a '78 VW Bus Type II), but I'd say I'm pretty much gonna look silly in here for a while as I catch up. Looking to learn lots and contribute if/when I can. I've never "tuned" a car, but that's why I'm here!

Blue 2005 Legacy GT Limited - Boston

Just drove an 05 GT Limited home tonight.

Ain't scared to turn a wrench (my 1st joy was a '78 VW Bus Type II), but I'd say I'm pretty much gonna look silly in here for a while as I catch up. Looking to learn lots and contribute if/when I can. I've never "tuned" a car, but that's why I'm here!

Blue 2005 Legacy GT Limited - Boston

Do a search for turbo maintenance and the banjo filter. A little pre-emptive care on a regular basis will keep you going for a long while.

• 1 month later...