LegacyGT.com

Front Lip Spoiler Thread

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about ordering a lip, but I noticed underneath the bumper there are push fasteners to remove the plastic guard thing, will the lip cover these fasteners when installed or will I still be able to access these clips to take the plastic guard thing off.

Yikes, don't think I'll be buying a lip unless I raise the car. May possibly work if I go in at an extreme angle though, decisions....

That's why I settled on the JDM version as it does not lower the front, just flairs the sides.

Trying to wait for the Bilstiens to install the lip but may not make it ...

I'm thinking about ordering a lip, but I noticed underneath the bumper there are push fasteners to remove the plastic guard thing, will the lip cover these fasteners when installed or will I still be able to access these clips to take the plastic guard thing off.

If you install the lip right it shouldn't cause a problem. I used tin snips to cut two small half-moon nickel sized pieces from the lip where it meets the underside of the bumper cover to ensure that there is no issue here. Took 5 minutes. Marked it with a marker, snipped, installed.