OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to be there but I will be in Vegas at the CES show. I agree with rfd the next one should be in the west end of town.

Man while ur there can u get me hooked up with the folks at Handspring ...their next phone is gonna be killer (treo with winders OS) and will sell for a great premium on e-bay and i want in on that action...just stop by their booth and get the info needed to become their wholesaler and the prices they offer.

Don't know where it is ... but I'll tentatively say I'm game

I believe I-94 and Radio Drive is in Woodbury (although that could also be Oakdale).... East side of Twin Cities near the I-94/494/694 split occurs

By the way, I just found out that since we exceeded our sales goals for the year, the company I work for is taking all of us out for dinner on Sat, Jan 7. I'll still come but will have to leave by 3:15 so that I can get back to Hastings then to Downtown Minneapolis by 6:30...

• 2 weeks later...

So far...i'm still ON it like fly on shit. If it changes i'll let u know.

Also i met up Justin from mnsubaru.com. Those guys meet at a firestone on University every Friday. I might pop-by there as well. If you guys want we can merge with them for next time. (Keep the 1st one exclusive)

Let me know.

Cheers

I'm still in.

Also i met up Justin from mnsubaru.com. Those guys meet at a firestone on University every Friday. I might pop-by there as well.

I'll be curious to know how that goes. I browsed that board for a little while when I first bought my LGT, and considered going to a meet, but I somehow didn't think I'd fit in with their group. I'm 39, and it seemed like mostly younger hard-core Impreza guys. Actually, the age thing doesn't bother me so much; I was probably the oldest guy by far at the Chicago LGT Hooter's/bowling meet last week, and they were all great guys.

Don't worry about the age thing on mnsubaru. There are plenty of older folks on the site. I would love to make it, but unfortunatly I will by gone all afternoon. Make sure you guys post up on mnsubaru, there are a couple of us that have the lgt's. Come spring time, I will hopefully have a couple of good protuned ap maps for the locals to check out.

Russ

Don't worry about the age thing on mnsubaru. There are plenty of older folks on the site. I would love to make it, but unfortunatly I will by gone all afternoon. Make sure you guys post up on mnsubaru, there are a couple of us that have the lgt's. Come spring time, I will hopefully have a couple of good protuned ap maps for the locals to check out.

Russ

Thanks, Russ. I guess the other thing was that I saw a post on there once from a guy who came to one of the Firestone meets for the first time, and wasn't really made to feel welcome (he was just kind of ignored). And he was a younger guy with an Impreza.:lol: Maybe now that the LGT has been out longer, there is a little more integration.:lol:

Has anyone posted on there about our meet yet? I might look and see, and mention it if no one else already has.

justin seemed like a nice professional dood. run of the mill techie

he mentioned they get a few LGT owners hang out with them....wont hurt to try this friday...i'llbe there for that.....and then for our own meet on saturday .....+1

Ide meet up with you guys but ill be out of town this weekend at a ice racing event. Ill try to make it out of there is another in the near future!:)

u mean the one organized by Mnsubaru.com

Kewl....have fun take pics and vids....and get good track times...good luck!!!

Rest of u:

Hey guys we on for tomorrow at 2pm...dont forget..c ya there!!

Directions

Take 94E till Radio Drive Exit.

Left on Exit

Left on 2nd Red-light (Olive Garder/Best buy Strip Mall). Look to ur right and tucked away is the BW3