LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I'll start this one off.

West Davis, '05 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (AT.. I think), Atlantic Blue Pearl, spoilerless, brand new -- in my apartment complex!!... Sorry, I'm really, really, REALLY jealous of you :p.

Davis near dorms, '05 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (AT), Brilliant Silver, spoiler, supposedly driven by a girl..

Davis on campus, '05 Subaru Legacy 2.5i, Satin White Pearl, driven by a girl..

-ben

I bought my GT in July, and finally today saw another GT on the road. A black sedan unmodified (still had "Stevens Creek" liscense plate frames on it. poor guy :) ) Northeast bound on McKey Road in San Jose. I didn't notice it untill after I was sitting behind him for about a minute at a stoplight.

Driving home from dinner, around 7pm, I saw a white Legacy GT with tinted windows on Calvine Road heading west. Because I seldom see other LGT's and I was driving the Honda Pilot, I thought my car got stolen; until I saw the spoiler (mind doesn't have one). I didn't want to honk or wave and have them think I'm a maniac.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw two LGTs (one silver wagon, one silver sedan) on san antonio road near 101 in palo alto today during lunch. Weird seeing two in five minutes, as I think I've only seen a handful in the last year.

Alright, I was on the Bay Bridge (heading out of SF) this morning around 9:15-9:30, I saw a Silver LGT wagon with a lowered suspension. There was a young asian man driving it with a Yankees hat on. If you are on here your car looked awesome! The best looking wagon I have seen!Drop me a line if you are here, I would love to take a closer look at your car!

Driving home from dinner, around 7pm, I saw a white Legacy GT with tinted windows on Calvine Road heading west. Because I seldom see other LGT's and I was driving the Honda Pilot, I thought my car got stolen; until I saw the spoiler (mind doesn't have one). I didn't want to honk or wave and have them think I'm a maniac.

Maybe, probably me, you have a Swp sedan with out a wing?? I have seen your car to, usually when im at the skatepark in Elk grove I see you pass by.....

Maybe, probably me, you have a Swp sedan with out a wing?? I have seen your car to, usually when im at the skatepark in Elk grove I see you pass by.....

Is it the skate park in Laguna? That's the only one I know of. Next time I see a SWP Legacy around town I'll honk, regardless of what car I'm driving :D.

I saw a Regal Blue Legacy wagon today in Natomas around noon. Couldn't tell if it was GT. Female driver.

Saw a black GT Ltd wagon 5MT parked in San Mateo a block from Beresford park.

Ken

Either someone stole mine and drove it over there, or I'm not the only black wagon in San Mateo anymore.:( Mine has different badging and tinted windows all around.

Wait a minute, this could be good - now i have a source for parts!