LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Moderators

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

I have 3 conti DWS tires with 5-6/32nds" of tread remaining. Size is 225/45r17. One of the three has a sidewall bubble, but they are dismounted and I don't know which on that is. So you can have all three but only 2 of them will be good. Cheap full sized spares, or a pair of good tires to match another pair if you have them or want to track down two more on ebay or something.

I'd like a 12-pack of decent beer or a bottle of bourbon that doesn't come in a plastic bottle. And a 20% off coupon for harbor freight :lol:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I have 3 conti DWS tires with 5-6/32nds" of tread remaining. Size is 225/45r17. One of the three has a sidewall bubble, but they are dismounted and I don't know which on that is. So you can have all three but only 2 of them will be good. Cheap full sized spares, or a pair of good tires to match another pair if you have them or want to track down two more on ebay or something.

I'd like a 12-pack of decent beer or a bottle of bourbon that doesn't come in a plastic bottle. And a 20% off coupon for harbor freight :lol:

Any chance you (or anybody else) have a good set of stock wheels in your in-home parts department?

I had IAG put on new tires and do an alignment last month, and they found 3 out of 4 wheels are out of round, which appears to be the cause of my highway steering wheel vibration.

I'm on the lookout for either 05-07 LGT wheels or 06-07 WRX wheels....not really interested in 08-09 LGT wheels.

Edit per Fulton's info: Looking for 05-06 LGT wheels, 06-09 Legacy 2.5i wheels, or 06-07 WRX wheels.

Edited by stm25rs

Hey guys, im looking for the engine splash shield for my 05 legacy. If anyone has one that they are looking to get rid of please send me a pm. If you click the link im looking for number 8 and 12.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUBARU-OEM-56410AG15A-Radiator-Support-Under-Cover-/360812921145?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5402204139&vxp=mtr

Im located in Clearfield PA, if you have one and aren't to far away I'd be willing to drive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Selling anything for winter?

BTW, I now have 2 new goldies.

Good to hear on the wheels, did insurance or Delaware end up paying for them? What about the rest of your car?

I don't have anything winter-related for sale. Ditched the all seasons to swap to a winter/summer setup back in the fall, just haven't picked out a summer setup yet.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Good to hear on the wheels, did insurance or Delaware end up paying for them? What about the rest of your car?

I don't have anything winter-related for sale. Ditched the all seasons to swap to a winter/summer setup back in the fall, just haven't picked out a summer setup yet.

I had my insurance cover it. The state had some BS about them not covering it for some reason as you all suspected. I got 2 new tires (+2 others at cost), 2 new BBS wheels, and a new Koni strut. Overall cost was higher than my deductible, so I came out on top monetarily. I didn't even have an "aftermarket wheel" rider on my policy.

Great deal on those injectors! Tempting me with an 18G upgrade, I see...