LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

SPOTTED: (3 times in the last two weeks on rt 2 by lunenburg) AB Wagon, Rims with blue hub cap covers....older gentleman driving it. It looks lowered too......I doubt you are here by "driver profiling" but it's worth a shot......:D

Foobark,

I've seen your GT Wagon a bunch of times in front of Wheelworks - black with bike racks on top. I live in Belmont right around the corner at 175 Beech St. - up Trapello Rd. toward Cambridge less than 1/4 mile on the left (right before Twin Seafoods). I have a Red OBXT MT with new 17" wheels & P-Zero tires.

I am also next to you guys... Live closeby Trapello Road and Lexington St Lexington/Waltham border...

I drive a Red Garnet LGT Wagon 5MT... ;-)

We definitely need to set up a meeting/lunch for all of us here in Waltham/Belmont/Lexington/Watertown sorrounding areas...

Cheers,

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I worked at Cotting School, which is right near The Wagon Wheel garden center, this past year. I went through the Lexington St/Trapello Rd intersection every day this past year - I wonder if I saw you. Anyway, it's great to know that people with good tase live in the same area.

Take care,

-Nate

Foobark,

I've seen your GT Wagon a bunch of times in front of Wheelworks.

I guess that's legacy6706 in front of wheelworks - I couldn't afford the sunroof and the turbo. And that since my motorcycle days I've learned to avoid putting myself in situations where speed is readily accessible.

I live a block from wheel works and now proudly own a black 2.5i wagon. Once I get into a couple payments under my belt I'm sure I'll be adding something to it.

Guys,

Spotted a Silver LGT Wagon on route 2 going west in Arlington, MA last night, the owner was a man, with old Green Mass plates still... Waved at him, but he didn't wave back.... :-(

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA:confused:

3/4 spotteds in past 2 days

1st wednesday afternoon...black gt w/ spoiler at Woodbury Commons(I think that the person works there(i've seen it parked in the same spot a few times)

2nd wednesday afternoon...ABP 2.5i at Woodbury Commons

3rd. wednesday night .......white sedan with spoiler on 17k in newburgh

4th thursday afternoon....white wagon with chrome wheels and a personalized license plate that says "COR BAY"

i'm always driving around but have never been spotted? oh well, one day right?

Rest area? I don't want to know. :rolleyes:

lol they were the gay bath houses of the 90's lol. No he was coming to my house and i saws the rest area so i was like cool i can chill here and he can follow. I really want to find out who was driving the othe black LGT.

I had two chicks in a RB 2.5i drive next to me on 295 south near South Portland yesterday. I looked over at them and to my surprise, they looked back and smiled. That made my day. :)
That's a damn good sugar cookie.

i would seriously like to know how many OBXT limiteds there are in NH. I have only seen 2 in the past month, one white and one blue. Does anyone on the forums live in NH and have a black OBXT limited? Bueller? For that matter, is there anyone with a OBXT limited on the seacoast?