LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares where u live shut the **** up with all the dumb forum drama.. like really guys? arguing on a forum over this stupid shit???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/mrangerroy/randomstuff/pics/270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

Your being a little ridiculous, no? I was wondering if the owner was on this forum. The vehicle cant be seen from the road and I know you werent able to see it on your google maps. I said NEAR the School, not 2 blocks, not 1/4 mile, and def not at the school. The school was meant as a landmark and not as an exact location. BTW, mind your business, Chump.

I wasn't knocking on Jersey....I just think my car is safer in Westchester even if its a 5th gen. If Any of u Jersey boys can find the sPec B I mentioned, u get $100. I never got uPset or defensive...i was just trying to make my point that no one is finding that car. There have been a lot of other posts on here naming exact locations like train stations and places of business. Let's make this a "spotted thread" once again.

I wasn't knocking on Jersey....I just think my car is safer in Westchester even if its a 5th gen. If Any of u Jersey boys can find the sPec B I mentioned, u get $100. I never got uPset or defensive...i was just trying to make my point that no one is finding that car. There have been a lot of other posts on here naming exact locations like train stations and places of business. Let's make this a "spotted thread" once again.

Do I get $100 if I find it :rolleyes:? I should mention that I know whose car it is -- he's a good friend of mine. He also didn't find your original spotted post too specific at all. It's not like you gave the street, description, exact area, etc.

To prevent any more wars/flames/arguments/etc I wont give his username, but he's a member on here.

Edited by RJS5689

I'm just saying.... if I were a car thief, there are plenty of better resources than online forums. Not saying I steal cars but if a car thief was handy with a pc, then he would be hacking better more lucrative cars.... with sophisticated electronics and computerized safety systems. Like the ones that let you start your car with a phone or electric signal.

Plus they steal common cars... hondas toyotas cause the goods can be moved extremely fast , cause everyone knows someone with a civic or accord or camry... who doesnt know someone who owns one of them! Supply and Demand works for criminals as well! Plus older cars are a bigger target, easier to steal. If someone wants your car, posting where it is on a forum is the least of your worries. Someone wants your car they are gonna get it!

Edited by Tehnation

they also have been stealing subarus, not so much legacys due to their immobilizer systems but an immobilizer system isnt going to stop a flatbed from getting your car. On Tri-state nasioc i see threads atleast once a week that someones WRX or STI has been stolen in the area, mostly anything pre 06 when WRX's and STI's didnt have any security systems, but a few 06 and younger wrx/sti's have been jacked as well. a car with sophisticated electronics and security systems chances are they're stock and there isnt the market for them to chop it up like a modded car, especially subarus, nissan's, evo's and honda's where its real easy to tell if the car has been modded or not. Most of these cars have been stolen in wealthier areas too by flat bed where most of the people there go about their own business, ie Menlo Park Mall, anywhere along rt 1 that stretches from middlesex county-mercer county, parts of passaic county near Wayne/Little Falls, seen a few posts as well in the west chester chat on Nasioc as well.

Not to break the trend of off-topic posting, but I spotted a clean 1gen parked right next to me at RCC. I can only wish my car looks like that in 10 years time. I wish I took a picture :spin:

i was on rt15 in jersey this morning, pulled up next to a legacy gt with rims, front hood deflector and a bumper sticker on the top left of the trunk. thanks for being ignorant with your nose high in the sky and being a douche... i was just trying to give you a thumbs up.

Was at GPNY (Grand Prix New York) today and parked next to a black legacy gt 05, fmic, and other mods im sure, legacygt.com sticker on the bottom left fender, close to the lip. I had a silver legacy.

I figured you would be a member. I was up there with the wife. Really need to wash the car though. Did you see the blue STI on your way out by the body shop?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Most people aren't aware that a LGT traveling at 70mph will easily pass a Spec B traveling at 65mph.

http://www.picslap.com/sites/default/files/field/image/impossibru.jpg

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]