LegacyGT.com

The STI bbs thread

lawl

Some guy is selling a set with tires on Phoenix for $1300 on CL right now. I think that's a little excessive but maybe like $1000?

If they are in mint condition with decent tires a grand is a fair price. Mine were $780 with new winters about 2 years ago. I sold the winters for like $240 but the wheels had caked on brake dust so I had to get them powder coated. In the end new tires, powder coating ended up costing me $1,400 but these are my DD wheels and tires.

Depending on the tires and wheel condition I would offer him 800-900 and see what he says.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Guys, So I'm selling a set of refinished golds. 2 mint with no imperfections and other 2 freshly redone by Ye Olde Wheel Shop in MD in FLAWLESS condition. If you are local to the area you know their reputation. Looking for $1k (no tires) and a local pickup. Before you bash me know that I have more than my asking price in them with the refinish. Just wanted to put people on notice if they wanted to PM me or e-mail me (my username at gmail) before I take pics and post them up for sale in a thread. If you are looking for a set of new BBS golds these are as close as you are going to get. Thanks!

• Moderators
Hey Guys, So I'm selling a set of refinished golds. 2 mint with no imperfections and other 2 freshly redone by Ye Olde Wheel Shop in MD in FLAWLESS condition. If you are local to the area you know their reputation. Looking for $1k (no tires) and a local pickup. Before you bash me know that I have more than my asking price in them with the refinish. Just wanted to put people on notice if they wanted to PM me or e-mail me (my username at gmail) before I take pics and post them up for sale in a thread.

Not an unreasonable price at the moment, really.

If you are looking for a set of new BBS golds these are as close as you are going to get. Thanks!

Ummm...not exactly. There are still great sets out there that have not been refinished. Were yours bent and re-straightened or just cosmetically refinished?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I found one of mine to be bent and cracked on the inside lip. Explains the steering wheel vibration on the freeway lol. Had it professionally repaired for $150. Re straightened to 25 thousands which they said was acceptable, and the crack is now welded and repaired.

Was asking $1000, thinking of coming down to around $850obo even though I paid for the repair and have the receipt.

May just throw em back on but would have to get the tires swapped from te stocks. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Thanks. I had the front windows tinted to match and added a 19mm STi rear sway bar, and STi pedal set. I'm planning to do some de-badging and plasti dip on the badge that's going to remain (3.6R), and plasti dip the grill and lower front guard. I also want to clear and paint the headlights. Then lower her on springs and Koni's in 2014.