LegacyGT.com

My 05 LGT Tell me what you think

No Junkyard lol. I met up with a guy from New jersey and we did the swap ourselves. He wanted the Wing that I had on mine and I wanted his Wingless trunk. Worked out a place to meet up and banged it out in a couple of hours. Edited by Legacsti11
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Junkyard lol. I met up with a guy from New jersey and we did the swap ourselves. He wanted the Wing that I had on mine and I wanted his Wingless trunk. Worked out a place to meet up and banged it out in a couple of hours.

Lol oh okay, I am going to do that. Seems like more people have STI's here in Mi so it's kinda hard to find someone with a blak legacy that's wingless and who is actually willing to do a swap. I've decided to keep my car so I am going to do the trunk swap someway somehow

Lol oh okay, I am going to do that. Seems like more people have STI's here in Mi so it's kinda hard to find someone with a blak legacy that's wingless and who is actually willing to do a swap. I've decided to keep my car so I am going to do the trunk swap someway somehow

I'm glad you decided to keep her and yea the same could be said over here, bout leggy's also. That's one of the biggest reasons I got mine was everyone gets the wrx or sti's. I wanted to be unique. I bought mine brand new in 05 and that was the first year they did my body style too, so I just fell in love with it.

You know man I'm considering going wingless and then applying a lip wing. Your car looks sweet with that lip spoiler.

Ohh I know you want to bro and probably will. Thanks again for the kind words and as usual Sweet looking Avatar man. I don't like my lip on there now so I actually picked up one of the two style rrev Lip spoilers today :) I have to get it painted though before I put it on.

I'm glad you decided to keep her and yea the same could be said over here, bout leggy's also. That's one of the biggest reasons I got mine was everyone gets the wrx or sti's. I wanted to be unique. I bought mine brand new in 05 and that was the first year they did my body style too, so I just fell in love with it.

Ohh I know you want to bro and probably will. Thanks again for the kind words and as usual Sweet looking Avatar man. I don't like my lip on there now so I actually picked up one of the two style rrev Lip spoilers today :) I have to get it painted though before I put it on.

I really want a Stanza lip Spoiler and the STi Roof Spoiler. I will get them on there.

Good choice with the legacy :lol:

I really want a 2010+ STi Sedan but I won't be trading the LGT anytime soon. I plan to own this car for a long time. :)

That is def a good choice to go with. I like the Sti roof spoiler a lot but don't feel like drilling wholes and I think it's a little to aggressive for me. If I was rallying then yea why not. Oh hell yea it was a good choice lol :lol:. Why not own both you only live once and can't take that money to the grave with ya.

R-Rev Sports Rear D Type Spoiler (going on soon)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...