LegacyGT.com

Official Deep Indigo Blue Pearl Thread (2012+)

JJBerk

Hi there - total newbie here, but am a proud Deep Indigo Pearl '12 LGT owner but I am not finding a forum in the 2010+ Photo's section. Am I missing something? I don't have specific pictures yet, and I know there were very few ever made... But it would be nice to have a place to post.

;)

Thanks! Jen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM one of the Moderators to see if they can set you up with a Sticky'ed thread in that section for Deep Indigo Pearl. Try SBT first, he is pretty active on the forum. I can't think of any of the others, but if he isn't the one to do it, he can point you to the right person.

...cool, we finally have a stickied color thread. Some pics of my Deep Indigo LGT (mine is sort of stock for now as well) are below, yeah it needs a wash :lol:

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

...oh yeah, picking nits here but the thread title says "Peal" instead of "Pearl" :lol:

Edited by Syndicate

Hey thanks for starting this up, I posted some pics just after picking up my 2013 3.6R Limited. You can see the spoiler and I got the OEM starter and moon/nav package.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/deep-indigo-pearl-picsi-191917.html?p=4041076#post4041076

Since the pics I partially badged her and am looking into some tint.

I love the car (still have our 06 Forester X Premium). Back seat is huge and fits the baby car seat without moving the seat forward. Running Vredestein Wintrak Xtreme's for the winter (my first UHP winter tire) and been pleased so far (except when it is 60 in Boston!). My only gripe is the fact that Aha radio is integrated in late 2013 models and when I asked Subaru corporate if my radio software could be upgraded they said no!

Sure is pretty Syndicate. Nice to know there is another GT somewhere nearby. I have not seen one on the road in the 5 weeks I've had mine!

...thanks, I know there are a few BM9 LGTs in the DC Metro. I've never seen another Deep Indigo on the road though.

• 4 weeks later...

I too live in DC area. I have been dreaming of LGT for awhile. I think the Indigo Pearl is a great color. Can only get them in '12, so I'm guessing they're rare. Love the pics.

Syndicate, I think I may have seen you the other day. I swear there was a Indigo Pearl GT I saw on Heathcote blvd coming off 66 maybe a week or two ago. It makes me happy to know one is nearby!

I too live in DC area. I have been dreaming of LGT for awhile. I think the Indigo Pearl is a great color. Can only get them in '12, so I'm guessing they're rare. Love the pics.

Syndicate, I think I may have seen you the other day. I swear there was a Indigo Pearl GT I saw on Heathcote blvd coming off 66 maybe a week or two ago. It makes me happy to know one is nearby!

...yup, odds are good that was probably me. I'm on 66 daily and live right off of Heathcote. Feel free to shoot me a wave or something next time you see me around :lol:

They are rare... only 227 '12's made and DIP was a new colour. We may not ever know for sure, but my guess on previous year statistics there were only 30-50 made. It's fun to be special.

They are rare... only 227 '12's made and DIP was a new colour. We may not ever know for sure, but my guess on previous year statistics there were only 30-50 made. It's fun to be special.

That's crazy, only 227 '12 GTs were made! I can't understand why this car is not more popular. That's ok, I like cars that not everybody else has.

^^Yes, many of us like the uniqueness as well. Poor marketing on Subaru's part is what likely spelled the end of the GT. I didn't even know it existed in the 5th Gen platform until 2 weeks before I bought one, and I stumbled on it while researching my car purchase. I saw a used one while perusing my local dealers used cars, it peaked my interest, I drove it, and 2 weeks later had a brand new one sitting in my driveway. It was exactly what I was looking for.