LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket Parts & Upgrades -- NEW AND IMPROVED

• I Donated
With 24mm whiteline bushings it is. Just mounts on the other side of the endlink.

In my book thats not a proper and direct fit.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated

Nobody ever said it was. WTF is your problem.

I'm listing direct fix stuff. Thats not a direct fit. It does not mount properly.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Fair enough. I'll put it up but I'm going to write an accurate description of how it isn't really a proper fit. Yeah, it works and it fits...but for some reason I just don't like the idea of making suspension parts fit like they. They are pretty important. I'm not an engineer. I don't know why our stock swaybars bolt to the inside of the links instead of outside, but I'm sure there is an important reason behind it.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated
I'm trying to to use eBay links or links that will expire. The eBay link that was in the old thread linked to a search term on eBay. It included bars that will fit and some that won't fit. To avoid any potential problems, I'm including links to stuff that is a known direct fit. No maybes are posted.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• 2 weeks later...
Interior Modifications

Seats

1997 - 2001 Impreza 2.5RS

2002 - 2011 Impreza WRX

2004 - 2011 Impreza WRX STI

Note : Newer Legacy seats might fit.

will the 000-2004 Subaru Outback sedan rear seat fit in my 97 leggo gt?

found one on here for cheep

http://denver.craigslist.org/ptd/3247575682.html

btw been a long time lurker, just joined be posting plenty

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So. Pretty much it looks like the only true CAI that is out there is the cosmo racing one, right?

I am looking at buying one with a EL header here very soon. Then megasquirt and a tune on E85. So the MAF will be rescaled for the CAI.

So. Pretty much it looks like the only true CAI that is out there is the cosmo racing one, right?

I am looking at buying one with a EL header here very soon. Then megasquirt and a tune on E85. So the MAF will be rescaled for the CAI.

Yes you are correct. Only other option is custom.

• 1 month later...
Hey brok, concerning the link you have for the MSD Coilpack, will that fit my 01 leggy? thanks

No the third gens have a different coil setup.IIRC it is a 4 wire plug to the coil pack vs the 3 wire on the 2nd gens

Screw the maf. Map is built into the Ms unit and it would be harder to setup a maf setup.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

Ya know, I'm pretty disappointed that this is the successor to my aftermarket thread, especially since you could have just thrown up a single link to whiteline and said go from there, since that where half the links are leading to anyways, and you also took off like 60% of what i had on there...including different options for different budgets and brands, including things non-traditional upgrades that are possible..

..all im seeing from this is a bunch of 'will it fit' questions and 'yeah i didn't include that cuz it doesn't bolt up in 20 minutes' shit... instead there's a 'performance stickers' category that not only makes this look like an amateur honda club, but also comprimises the integrity of the whole damn thing...the **** man? imma fix some links in my old thread and help some people out..

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/second-gen-aftermarket-parts-and-upgrade-guide-superceded-147261.html