LegacyGT.com

Official Newport Blue Thread

Magic

Guest Gitster
GREY ?? haha i second that your eyes suck. Honestly, its different with all kinds of lighting, its got some purple, some blue and some green. I love it.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the NBP is more blue in person. The ABP seems to lean towards gray.

Agreed. I see the same.

I happen to have a picture that has both colours in it. However, it wasn't taken to show the comparision, so it not a great sample. Anyway, I've attached it (heavily cropped to get the size down). The car on the left is the ABP and the right is an 07 NBP. It is difficult to see the difference but have a look around the bright areas.

ABPvsNBP.png.9b4f4bfe4368bd99f9a0e7648e9821e3.png

• 2 weeks later...

from what i have seen of the 2 colors, nbp has a blue-r base, while abp has a slightly grey sidetone---looking down either side angle of the car.....

i've mixed lotsa paint for body shops, and most modern colors have at least 4-6 component colors which result in the final color sample......

but they're both sweet colors.......

Guest Gitster
Yeha I just washed my car after a few snow storms to get all the dirt and salt off it. I was really amazed how amazing the paint is after it came through the washer. Its beautiful, whoever says its a girly color ahs never seen my car, and it outta thier mind. Much more exciting color than black, white, or grey.

Guest Gitster
Lowered baby!!!

I have to find some rims soon!!!

I now have

Ebay Cat-back mufflers

AVO Filter

Tint

Progress Springs

My grill should be done this week. Can't wait.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/gpzjack/suby3.jpg

How come I have different wheels, and different fog light covers. Is that not a GT ? Is an SE a 2.5i ??

Ive been looking for 18's. I prefer 18x8...i like the wide tire look. I found a set of volks that i want but i really can't spend the money right now. I really like rota torques and may get them if i wait til springs. Ive been watching the classifieds on a few forums and its rare anything decent comes up within 100 miles. If i buy used i want to deal local. Been screwed thru the mail before

Guest Gitster
was responding to mgitlin's post

Good thing you quoted me so we all knew wtf you were talking about. I know its been said before but the pictures DONT DO THIS COLOR JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i ever get any pictures Im happy with ill post them.

My car was clean for a few hours yesterday...i couldn't stop looking at it. I can't wait for spring. I cant stand having it so dirty...

Pictures don't do it justice! I get compliments all over the place

Not sure. I told the guy to go medium all the way around. I will check the paperwork and see...I really like it. Its not too dark and not too light. I think i had it done like 3 days after i got the car. Im not a tint nut but i can't stand driving without it anymore

If you look back at page 2, you'll find pics of my car with a 35% tint. It looks lighter than BigJack's, but my shots were taken on a very bright day (snow all around). I expect BigJack's is pretty close to mine in tint value.

Here's my car, The 240sx next to the legacy is my other car. The 240sx next to that one is my old roommate's car. More pictures to come once I get a new camera. I've removed the dealer badge shortly after the pictures was taken.

frontchoice.thumb.jpg.c3db57508d00a603a3c4f665e991a728.jpg

backchoice.thumb.jpg.d29982fb6fd103020973fccbcd261c38.jpg