LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

well how about me and u get together and spot each other!

i see lgts and obxts maby minus the turbo versions almost every day. but usualy its osme old person behind the wheel. damn old ppl

I dont even look at Outbacks anymore for just that reason.

Go Cardinals!

Saw a silver lgt today w/o spoiler at the Washington/Madison parking garage downtown. I can't remember what level it was parked on, I don't thing there were more, than that one and mine of course. (It is so nice to have a car that is a little more unique than a camry or an accord ) :) Anyways it was about 1 30 p.m. this afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted an '06 SpecB headed west on I-90 west of Schaumburg today just around 5pm. The driver was a middle-aged white guy with a moustache and a LegacyGT.com license plate, so I know he's lurking on here. I was in the Focus, so I'm sure he didn't see me, but I saw him!

You've been outed, you can say hi now. ;) Or was it ANDYJ? (Never met him, so I dunno...)

SPOTTED: Pillboy doing the drive by last night in my culdisac in EP in Twilight Trail. I was standing outside with my dog on the driveway. Waved at you and you seemed a bit lost.

Are you stalking me to see what recent mods I've been doing? :lol:

KimmiGT

Saw a Debadged 2006 Spec B w/ spoiler yesterday on Lake cook road just after 6:00. License plater started were like "PCB ___" or something similar to that. You were turning right on to Lake Cook off of Johnson/Northgate, near my apt! I was right behind you for a while until you turned left on to Weiland (i believe). Not sure if you ever noticed me or not, because I couldnt get side by side with you for very long. Nice looking ride!

Go Cardinals!

:) Yet another spotting. ! Last thursday on I-294 heading towards wisconsin, saw a silver LGT. It was between 1 and 2 AM. I can't recall exactly the location since it was on the highway anyways l I am seeing more and more LGTs around. :icon_bigg

I can't recall exactly the location since it was on the highway anyways l I am seeing more and more LGTs around. :icon_bigg

Yeah Goral and we have seen you at every one of our meetings. We just can't recall when and where.:lol: