LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

Cool! Thanks for the pics and review.

How is the sound quality when playing radio/CDs or using AUX? Is it on par with the stock unit, better/worse?

We'll mod it soon enough, load up different firmware, software, updated or replacement nav and maps.

These unit that seem to use the same hardware have a vastly different GUI so that could be one approach.

http://www.cargpsnet.com/subaru-legacy-2009-2012-head-unit-with-sat-nav-gps-dvd-radio-tv-p-737.html

Sound quality actually sounds a bit better, haven't used AUX yet. If you get the interface, and gps changed please share, I would also love to change it.

Just picked up a Myron and Davis nav unit. Should be arriving next week. Has anyone with the unit bought the ipod cable off of their website? I had the base model system and just used the AUX cable for my ipod, I'm wondering if the hookup would take out a little of the distortion I hear with the stock head unit.

• 1 month later...
Sorry never got around to picking one up. Wife is B slapping me around for having all of my current uninstalled car audio around lol. So I made her a deal that I would sell the rest of my gear before purchasing another piece. Come and get it fellas.....
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2013 Left Headlight

Looks like it is in pretty good condition, I just recently upgraded mine and these 2013's are way better designed than the previous.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Subaru-Legacy-Headlight-Right-Driver-Side-RH-Headlamp-Head-Light-Assembly-/271171889039?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2013|Model%3ALegacy&hash=item3f231aa78f&vxp=mtr

Those navs are still for sale, anybody successfully improve theirs? Not really at the top of my wish list but at that price ...

I just picked up a refurb Myron and Davis for $250 shipped from Makeadealez on ebay, the same guy that's selling them for $329. I think it's a great price, given the fact that they used to cost $1500 and will give you the stock look. You can't even buy a decent aftermarket Navigation HU for that price, you'd have to pay twice that amount and you'd still have to buy a bezel and steering wheel module. I called Myron and Davis and they support and warrant their units, which is a great deal in my book.

Sure, these units won't give you flashy graphics or some other cool features, but it will give you the basics and then some. As long as it plays music, has bluetooth, plays music over bluetooth, has navigation, maintains steering wheel controls, and is plug and play, I'll be happy.

I prefer the Myron and Davis (stock replica) for three reasons.

1. Stock/look navigation adds about 500-600 to the value of the car.

2. Leaves the stock look in tact.

3. Deters most thieves from stealing a radio that is not compatible with other cars. Though, with an aftermarket, when you sell your car, you can take it out and replace the stock radio, so I guess reason 3, could be a wash.

I'l receive the unit next week and will report back.

Those navs are still for sale, anybody successfully improve theirs? Not really at the top of my wish list but at that price ...

Guys, grab a quality app radio (pioneer) and connect smart phone = nav on display. Looks waaaayyyy nicer with waaayyyy more options etc.. I did it with the latest pioneer 5500bhs and iPhone cable for $380.

Guys, grab a quality app radio (pioneer) and connect smart phone = nav on display. Looks waaaayyyy nicer with waaayyyy more options etc.. I did it with the latest pioneer 5500bhs and iPhone cable for $380.

Haven't upgraded to the app radio yet, but even with the single-DIN Pioneer 9400, I can make a call or even send a text hands-free (via Siri) with no worries.

• 1 month later...
^^^^. I'm seeing it but for some odd reason it looks off to me. Meaninging like its fitment isn't really flattering to our style of car. Of course this is my opinion and is no way meant to offend anyone...
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)