LegacyGT.com

Headlight Upgrades - NON VENDOR UPDATE THREAD

IDRVSLO

I spent what seemed like a lot of money to some for my headlights from IDRVSLO and I have to say his continued customer service and support makes me a more than happy customer.

Now to figure out how to surprise my wife with a set of IDRVSLO headlights for the OBXT...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows, Scott did get a hold of me after my previous post. I'd been trying to get a hold of him through an email address he no longer used. He shipped me a new set of lights and they arrived quickly with no further problems.

I'm sensing a pattern here. I paid over 1k for a set of lights on Jan 2nd and have yet to receive them. Instead, I keep getting stories about UPS shipping to the wrong address, then breaking tabs, then UPS not returning them so that he has to order new internals, etc, etc.....really? WTF? This is no way to run a business......the whole while I keep telling him that I don't necessarily mind the wait since I know he does good work but that you have to keep your customers informed. If this were a job he would have been fired long ago.

• 2 weeks later...
Shoot me a text tomorrow so we can work on locating you a set. If you know of one send me the info. Thanks!

We can work on locating me a set? I recognize that you have been out of town but you need to on this man.

At this point my time involvement has to be cut. I bent over backward for UPS and have dedicated several days doing everything I could to assist a situation I honestly have nothing to do with. I see several individual lights but no pairs and an unmatched set will not be serviceable unless a a lot of extra work goes into it (making them match, polishing, etc).

I need you to replace my lights broken in shipmet from you with like ones by the end of May or I need you to replace my lights with reasonable quality OEM and need a full refund. We have to move forward with this.

Edited by LosAngelesLGT

For those not involved, UPS has given both me and Scott the run around. Scott has not given me the run around. Scott txted me promptly this morning and has been exemplary in his communication by txt, phone and pm. Notably he has been out of town and just started at Mercedes which has held things up! Congrats on the new position Scott!

I am overwhelmed with my already full plate (if you have not noticed my absence from the forum) and simply do not have time to dedicate to this and need Scott to help me as a vendor. Scott does not have a problem doing that, I am just trying to keep us on schedule as there are car shows and races comning up again.

Hey Scott, My order was on April 16th. Based on what you said on an earlier post all orders will be fulfilled that were made before April 29th, my payment of $850 has cleared into your account and I've emailed you several times with no response. Where are we at with my order?

Hey Scott, My order was on April 16th. Based on what you said on an earlier post all orders will be fulfilled that were made before April 29th, my payment of $850 has cleared into your account and I've emailed you several times with no response. Where are we at with my order?

Replied

Hassa I sent tracking to you a few day ago.

[

Replied

Hassa I sent tracking to you a few day ago.

According to your post - that would've been on 4/23.....I did not receive any texts from you and have since texted you (on 4/24) and sent an email (on 5/4) asking to resend. Seems like the only way to get a response from you is when posting on this forum.