4. scottybuckeye

Edited by praedet
:spin:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in! Anyone want to work on a 4Runner? I have lots that needs to be done if there isn't any LGT stuff to do!

Sleepover! Dibs on a bed! What are the plans for the evenings entertainment? While the wifey is away, the boys will play!!! Scotty, you arrange the 'entertainment' :lol:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I am going to set something up for the end of November/beginning of December in Park City. If anybody is interested in coming out here around that time, we will have a great amount of snow and also a place to stay. I have 6 beds in one of the condos. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Do what, Brett's?

Again, Ted, should we still wait on doing my coolant for when we install your TMIC on my car? And brake fluid? Any guess when the TMIC might be set or is it all up in the air?

Yes, Brett's POS :lol:

Coolant maybe, brake fluid we can do for sure...

Stupid FedEx still owes me $800 :(

I am going to set something up for the end of November/beginning of December in Park City. If anybody is interested in coming out here around that time, we will have a great amount of snow and also a place to stay. I have 6 beds in one of the condos. Let me know if anybody is interested.
Sounds good, I'll post it and let you know if I can come once you have a date...
:spin:

Has anyone ever done fender roll? I'm getting some tire rub from my 235/40/18 Toyo T1R's. Teddy Roosevelt recommends I do a -1.5 camber, 0 toe. Not sure if I wanna take it back to brakes plus and try to get that tweaked for free or try the fender roll option. Anyone have opinions? Is this something we could do @ the AF Auto Hobby Shop?