LegacyGT.com

"Bullet Proof" TMIC Kits

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Priority shipping folks. Get's to most people in 1-2 days. I guess if you are all the way on the west coast it might be a day longer, but for the most part USPS gets 'em there in a hurry.

I am on the West Coast :p

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

• Moderators

List updated, thanks everyone for the orders!

I've cut all of the material I have now and have a total of 6 kits remaining. I'll start the process of getting some more made before too long, but it definitely won't happen until after the new year.

Happy holidays everyone!

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

List updated, thanks everyone for the orders!

I've cut all of the material I have now and have a total of 6 kits remaining. I'll start the process of getting some more made before too long, but it definitely won't happen until after the new year.

Happy holidays everyone!

Happy holidays to you as well.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Moderators
Finally ordered mine. Now for an openport dongle...

Thanks for the order, I should have it shipped out on Thursday!

BarManBean,

I would like to purchase a kit! I sent you an email too. Sorry to double up. I didn't know which one would be more convenient.Thanks!

Click the link in my signature and it should bring you right to the ordering page. I can ship yours out on Thursday as well. You asked in your email, and just to clarify the site is set up not to oversell the kits--if I don't have them in stock it shouldnt let you go through with the purchase.

• Moderators
Was going to make it myself, but I got lazy. $90 on its way to you.

Judging from the thread, the only other thing I'd need is the banding tool, which I can get as a loaner tool.

Now to order some heat wrap so I can install my downpipe.

Received! Two more kits will go out in the mail tomorrow, I think that makes for 1 kit being leftover. I'll be looking at making another batch shortly after the new year.

Got my kit (don't know when, but I just got back to the office today). Everything looks nice. Simple idea, but hard without the right equipment. Especially to groove the channels. I'm glad I didn't waste any of my time because I would have wasted a solid day getting anything together as clean and smooth as what came in the mail.

I'm wondering why the groove cut into the 1/2 short channel is wider than the groove cut into the 3/8 long channels though? Is it just for installation tolerances? I didn't see how it would have made production any easier since it required two runs with whatever bit was used to create the groove.

I installed the kit and like it very much. However, I broke the first metal zip tie while trying to install it with the recommended tool by overtightening it. Good thing an extra one was included!

I installed the remaining two zip ties, but they are loose enough where they can be slipped off if moved to the side.

Also, I am curious as to why the one short piece is only needed in the front passenger side location...